I just wanted to say ...

I think Still Life is an amazing album but not perfect to the standard of MAYH. Still Life has some lackluster parts including some of Serenity Painted Death, Moonlapse Vertigo... Of course Still Life has some amazing parts also but not as consistent as MAYH.

I Feel so minor for to say these words but...

"My Arms Your Hearse" Is purely The most ultimate EVIL - CORPSE EATING - ATMOSPHERIC - KILLER MUSIC OFF ALL TIME.

When the aliens come to me and ask me what is metal music i will put on the "My Arms Your Hearse" album for them.

that "My Arms Your Hearse" is the fucking BEST ... and absolutely FUKKIN! BEST! Album of all time.

I just listened to it, like every day. But tonight it was ... kinda magic!
Every note, every word in the lyrics is so dramatic ... so .. just simply amazing. Ive listened to this album (and to all their albums) about 1023581051 times.... but its still ... teh fukkin best.
I cannot even describe, what i feel, when i listen to "April Ethereal" for example.

And now i want to thank Opeth for making this Music.
Noone can imagine what it means to me, and myself... Maybe some of you think similar. This is MUCH more than just music. it is ... a part of my life. and no other band can replace Opeth in my whole life. I envy people who never listened to Opeth, because for them it could be a completely new music expirience. Im so happy that i listen to metal, and that i "found" this band for me. i cant describe it in words :)

maybe this thread is so uunnecessary ... but i just wanted to share my thoughts with you guys.

feel free to flame or something ;)

You are totally right and I agree %100 with you.

Sorry but i can't detect any flaws on MV or SPD. Both songs are perfect the way they are.

For one, the acoustic ending of SPD seems somewhat out of place, also the chorus doesn't really flow with the rest of the album.

The mood on Still Life is very different to MAYH, there is more verse/chorus style writing, also there isn't as much atmosphere I think.

It's playing right now.Here at my home in Detroit 6:47pm and a shity rainy saterday beer riddled day!!!!!!!!!!!MAYH Ruls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!