Just to say hi

Arnold Layne

Jul 3, 2004
Dunedin, New Zealand
Im new to the forum, been a fan since i BWP, brought still life soon after and have been hooked since. Saw Opeth in Melbourne on the 27th of March, even better than on cd, favourite part was the moor (off my favourite album) especially the keys Per added. Nice to hear to bid you farewell as well, one of the most beautiful opeth songs
Other fav band include pink floyd, anathema, king crimson, placebo, porcupine tree, and lost of other random stuff. Floyd is probably the biggest influence on the type of music i listen to though.

Hi Everyone :)

Welcome, A3. I'm also a pretty big Pink Floyd/classic rock fan, and that's how I got into Opeth. Hope you enjoy your time here. :)

x3x opeth x2x said:
the berzerker uses fake drum beats on their cds
Only for the first album. The second album, they had an actual drummer... who was actualy the fastest drummer in the world at one stage.

ShroudOfDusk said:
Only for the first album. The second album, they had an actual drummer... who was actualy the fastest drummer in the world at one stage.

yeah i thought its common knowledge that they used a drummachine for the first album. and i believe The Drummer is STILL the fastes hands in the world (19 bps). man thats fucking fast.

thats awesome but i duno i dont really care for the vocals..do u guys seriously like listening to them? the songs are so short and every song has a dumb audio clip before it starts