not much, just hello

wobbo

myself
Dec 13, 2001
Northen Sweden
www.metal-rules.com
Hi!

Finally i found my way to this forum.
For some reason i havent seen it before, still i visit opeth´s homepage now and then, guess i am blind or something.

Sitting here listening to still life, and as always, it keeps me warm inside. makes me calm down, or sometimes the other way.
Just wanted to say thank u opeth for everything, Your music helped me in both sad and good times.

Well, this wasnt much of a post really, so i´ll try to finnish it, just wanted to say hi! and thx.

ya!

maybe a page alittle easier to navigate on, dont like that macromedia menu stuff...

forgot to tell everyone about bands i listen to, seems everyone is sharing that, so why shouldnt i ;)

Opeth, arch enemy, in flames, children of bodom, testament, darkane, soilwork, dimension zero, dark tranquillity, the crown, the haunted, dimmu borgir, deicide, susperia, terror 2000, at the gates.. and so on..

btw, going to see the haunted this sunday, always nice with some good music live....

yea hi ....i'm new here as well and don't feel like making a whole new thread .... anyways, so far this forum looks really spiffy and i hope i'll get along with you people :) .... fav bands ATM : Opeth, Black Sabbath, Nevermore, Metallica (pre s/t stuff only), and Dimmu Borgir .....there is many more but i'm kinda tired ATM :) ..cya

Originally posted by Slipknot_isn't_metal
yea hi ....i'm new here as well and don't feel like making a whole new thread .... anyways, so far this forum looks really spiffy and i hope i'll get along with you people :) .... fav bands ATM : Opeth, Black Sabbath, Nevermore, Metallica (pre s/t stuff only), and Dimmu Borgir .....there is many more but i'm kinda tired ATM :) ..cya
If you like Opeth, you'll get along just fine :D