Opeth doing a Tool cover / Tool doing an Opeth cover.

I second Parabola (growls)

Disgustipated (clean)
Eulogy (growls)

I could see tool doing a pretty good Bleak (Clean) but will agree Opeth could do a better Tool than vice versa.

The Night and teh Silent water would just be an amazing song for Tool to cover. Maynard's voice for "am i like them, those who more and turn away" if its at all reminiscent of the patient would be great. And tool shredding the shit (particularly danny carey) out of the ending would be great as well.

someone get me one of those air sickness baggies, please, I think I'm going to be ill

Sorry but I just can not understand why (so many) supposed 'metal heads' enjoy the work of these two acts-tool and opeth-tool is played on mainstream radio opeh probably should be too, just putting some mediocre DM stuff in with their pop songs doesn't make opeth a DM band, or a metal band for that matter. All of tools work is metal oriented repetitiveness of their own heavyish rock songs

Sorry but I just can not understand why (so many) supposed 'metal heads' enjoy the work of these two acts-tool and opeth-tool is played on mainstream radio opeh probably should be too, just putting some mediocre DM stuff in with their pop songs doesn't make opeth a DM band, or a metal band for that matter. All of tools work is metal oriented repetitiveness of their own heavyish rock songs

we listen to these bands just to provoke trolls...

Braid%20Runner.jpg

Cover doesn't mean copying a song exactly, so i don't know why there would have to be death vocals that maynard apparently can't do. I really think people perceive Tool a certain way based little on their talent, and greatly on their public image. I'll bet mike would be honored to have tool cover an opeth song.

Everyone happens to forget that little detail, I'm absolutely agreed with ya.

^Not gayer than the grotesquely retarded garbage you listen to...you have a pretty fucking awful taste in music and you know that, don't you? i mean, you fucking love Sonata fagtica, Cradle of Shit and Oinkness' band...it is quite impossible to ''get over it'' iyam

Fuck whatever happened to you leaving this forum? I listen to whatever i listen to because i fucking like it who is to judge that it's shit? Fucks sake it's so hard to express an opinion of your taste in music these days because of such ghey fags such as yourself. Go back to the closet where you came from. You're of no good to anyone you useless turd