Opeth Ripp Off Tool?!

i figure the longer this thread stays, the longer the mudslingers are distracted and have a place to vent...thus, the rest of the topics are...clean...i guess you could say.

I FUCKING HATE TOOL AND ALL THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bitches!

KielbasaSausage said:
talking in caps makes your opinion much more valid...

turn off caps and grow a penis... cunt.
you're correct, talking? in caps makes it much more correct. however typing in caps makes it sooooo much better. oh, and once my penis grows, you'll be the first to know, fucktard. :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam:

Eon Blue said:
Everyone's thinking it but I'll just go ahead and say it...

Tool is better than Opeth.

Fuck you fag! The only people who are thinking it are the people who look up to transvestites and carnees. I dig tools music and all. But maynard is as gay as the wind is chilling! Fucking sideshow freak! Opeth doesnt shove 6 tracks of filler every fucking album to try and make their album sound large and in charge! Every fucking song by opeth is quality! They don;t sing about making cookies in german! You fucking incubating ruffian get the fuck on out of here! Your a disgrace to this board aswell as your families heritage!

the fact that they immediatly compared opeth (especially damnation) to tool and APC show they have no idea of musical history. Anyone who knows anything and doesn't listen to the shit on radio and MTV would first draw comparisons to bands from the 70's. Which is exactly where the influence for damnation comes from. As stated earlier...
Your friends are idiots.

KielbasaSausage said:
it has since the first post.

the post directly after this one was created by an idiot.

Yeah, but I figured it would really take off once someone said tool was better then opeth.