meeting Opeth

Met them twice. The nicest was Axe. Mike was nice too. No point in mentioning my experience with Peter since he's not in the band anymore. Talked a bit to Mendez too. Never met Frederik. Per pretended like he didn't speak English.

I met them for the first time in September. It was pretty easy, actually...

Me and my buddy Frankie *umasser2006* got to the arena very early, and we saw Axe and Fredrik just hanging outside the tour bus. We simply went up and started chatting with them, and then Mike, Per and Martin came near them, and we talked to them as well. Got a pic too, which was nice (it's on the opeth fan site, Sept 19 in Worcester, MA).

Overall, they all seem very personable, and easy to talk to. The only one that seemed to be on the quieter side is Axe. By the way, I thought Per was very friendly (in contrast to what was mentioned above).

I recommend just getting to the show early, about the time when their bus arrives, and then just simply go and talk to them. :kickass:

I met them for the first time in September. It was pretty easy, actually...

Me and my buddy got to the arena very early, and we saw Axe and Fredrik just hanging outside the tour bus. We simply went up and started chatting with them, and then Mike, Per and Martin came near them, and we talked to them as well. Got a pic too, which was nice (it's on the opeth fan site, Sept 19 in Worcester, MA).

Overall, they all seem very personable, and easy to talk to. The only one that seemed to be on the quieter side is Axe.

I recommend just getting to the show early, about the time when their bus arrives, and then just simply go and talk to them. :kickass:

+1 you're right it is easy to talk to them =) or go to the area after the concert :D

^ yeah its easy to meet them and they all seem like great guys, axe and mike were really nice to talk too, mendez too, we never got to meet per or frederick though