Anyone seeing Opeth in Austin (OR How do I meet Opeth)?

Vertigo

Lost In Everything
Jun 10, 2002
Threshold of Hell
Visit site
This will be my first show in Austin (im from SA) and man I cant wait!! Itll also be my first Opeth show since they cant come to my city so I would really like to meet the band. So has anyone here been to the Backroom? How is it there and is there a better chance meeting the band before or after the gig?

Also, if anyone wants to meet up over there, that would be cool to meet some fellow fans. I'll be with a few people though, but Im sure we can all hang.

hmmm the only time i actually met a band (nevermore), i hung around the tour bus...
thats probably your best choice... chill near the tour bus before or after the show...

I just saw this late cause i havent posted in awhile but i woulda said just hang around on the side a few hours before cause i took a pic wit Mike there last time. I hope you got to meet em tho. The show was awesome!! April Ethereal got the biggest reaction I think. The crowd went into overdrive soaked in winecooler which was then soaked in crack. I decided to go in plain clothes(polo shirt and blue jeans) because the whole band shirt thing is played out as far as I'm concerned. Anyway, I was in front of Peter and also infront on the fuckin speaker. I had a chicks huge tits rolling all over my back too when she was tryin to reach for Peter!! muhahahahahaha!!