Meeting Opeth at gigs???

here are some pics of when a few friends and I (the camo jacket) met opeth in philly on halloween (my full story is somewhere in this thread lol)
DSC06545.jpg

1.jpg

akerfeldt.jpg

opeth.jpg

4.jpg

I am seeing Opeth for the second time next week, and this thread has certainly motivated me to go meet the band afterwards. I suspected that Opeth would be a very accomadating band, but the fear of them being assholes prevented me from meeting them last time. I cannot wait!

Friday will be my first time seein' Opeth. I'm gonna try shake their hand at least.. but I'd probably brick it if I met Mike in person.. I respect the guy enormously.

Then again, I met Shigeru Miyamoto last year.... that didn't go too bad.

well...no i wont yell out Bloodbath titles...but i would like to get my shirt signed...yeah and ill probably be all giddy just like most...

hee hee bless Canada
Unlike Mexico (my other country) Opeth are very much unknown and in both of the concerts i went to see them it was incredibly easy to get to know them
the first time i saw them i was kinda excited i mean im not really into them all that much, but it was shocking hehe they were just there smiling at fans and posing for pics it was awesome.
Then te second time i forgot my cds in the car so i went to get them and when i came back they were gone lol!!
but yeah im surly see them again dunring summer :D

well...i was in tulsa 2 nights ago and DIDNT get to meet them the security guard by the bus was a cock about the whole thing. that means this is twice ive seen them and twice i havent met them...its getting depressing