Opeth and Brazil

ukstin

I Survived the Lake Bodom
Feb 6, 2002
Brazil
www.bodomnight.cjb.net
I don´t know if theres some thread about it, but Opeth will play in Chile soon, why the hell they don´t come to Brazil, or other places in South America...

Here in Brazil they have a lot of fans and they really love the band, I hate this bastards promoters :erk:

Lot of fans??? Where? I'm in Brasilia and don't know ONE SINGLE Opeth fan besides me (well I'm not that anti-social if that's what you're thinking).

Bem, talvez um show em Sampa daria um público razoável.... Mas foda-se eu não iria mesmo, BsB - Sampa = $$$$$$$$$

I know at least 5 or 6 fans but there are others!! I know Opeth don´t have so fans as they could be, but it´s a problem of the record companies here, nobody wants to release them here, theres no articles in the magazines... but at least there´s a forum and a fan page "A Fair Judgement (www.opethbrasil.cjb.net). Enter there and participate with us in the Brazilian forum

Sorry for you dear brazilians friends. este lunesy martes tocara opeth aqui en chile, se viene muy bueno ademas separaron en 2 dias con 2 setlist diferentes.
on monday they will play a unplugged show, and the next day they are going to play a plugeed death metal show. :Spin:
i wanted to attend both shows but only attend to the plugged show.
her in chile there are many people who listen and love opeths music.
arrrggg !! the tickets are too expensive :yell: chao