South America Tour pleaseeeee

Charley_Corbiaux

Hate Crew Member
Sep 18, 2004
Caracas, Venezuela
AAAH why don´t you make a tour in South America?!!!! I live in Venezuela and here are a lot of Hate Crew fans and I mean A LOT and you only go to Chile, Brazil, Argentina !!!!! :err: :hotjump:

they just suck...just finland, festivals and USA. fuckers! :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

they will get to you eventually oh and Charley stop wining they cant help it if they dont play there they arnt the ones schedualing the dates

they've come here to Chile just twice. Not bad, but these places are frequently forgotten.
the good thing is, when Bodom comes to visit our brothers (Argentina) I can go there and that way I don't miss the concert. And vice-versa. (I read something there that they didn't arrive on Argentina, what's that!?)

So, they should visit Venezuela, or Ecuador too... strategic spots that would join fans from near countries
Greetz from Chile.
We're all for none, and none for all...

yah i m frm RGNTna.

well, going to Chile (and viceversa too probably) isn't exactly a trip around the block, it's quite a trip... i just wish they would tour these 2 countries which are really close to brazil, i mean if they come so far south why not throw in a few more cities!
stay metal, fellow horseman \m/

Isn't the real question why aren't there organizers, for example in Chile, that would book COB? I can't see why COB wouldn't like to tour in every single corner of S. America... If not for tiredness... I don't think they've had too much holdays this year.