Amon Amarth in South America

neiker

New Metal Member
Feb 11, 2009
Mar del Plata, Argentina
Do you believe that there is any chance to Amon Amarth make tour in South America?
I hope so :lol:

EDIT:
aaweb.jpg

Latin America tour:

05.05 Buenos Aires, Argentina - The End
07.05 Santiago de Chile, Chile - Teatro Novedades
08.05 Montevideo, Uruguay - (Venue to be announced)
10.05 Sao Paulo, Brazil - Citibank Hall
12.05 Ateno de Caracas, Venezuela – Sala Ana Julia Rojas
14.05 Bogota, Colombia - Teatro metropol
16.05 San Jose, Costa Rica - (venue to be announced)
17.05 Mexico City, Mexico - Circo Volador

:OMG:

YEEAAAHHH!!! :headbang:

Alright, now that the search function is officially back, there's no fuckin excuse folks. Just to start things off with, if you're new, and want to start a new thread, search for it first. oh and BTW:

1. New threads asking your favorite AA song will be closed
2. New threads asking about lyrics for Risen From the Sea will be closed
3. Search before asking a mythological question, we've answered a ton of them Specifically in the "Viking Mythology and Everything that Goes With it" thread
4. Amon Amarth means Mountain of Doom in on of the many forms of Tolkien Speak
5. Johan made his bracers himself, metal, huh?
6. Please don't post in a thread that is several years old... let dead threads lie.

7. Don't start threads asking when AA will play your town. We are a group of disparate internet dwellers, not ticketmaster representatives.

Bienvenid@ Neiker!

Amon, I think you should add Thrymfall's sticky to your signature to avoid copying and pasting every time a lost newbie asks this question. :heh: Poor guys!

I guess I must be the only one who lurked for months on all of you before having the balls to register and post. I was scared of something like that. :lol: Even though I'm well metal and can bite your ass back, dammit! :kickass:

Didn't know South America was a town....

South America is not a town .. I think you would have to study geography.

Sorry for opening this thread, was not aware of the rules. (I'm an idiot noob :lol: )
Please some admin / mod close this...

EDIT: I only askin' for a notice o something... not for concrete and oficial tour....

It's gotta be hard being a fan and not having a chance to see your favorite bads live...

I'm originally from Colombia and I'm glad I live in the U.S...I get to go to a show about once a month and have seen most of my favorite bands live. Now, If I still lived in South America, I'd be a very sad, angry person!

South America is not a town .. I think you would have to study geography.

I'm sure he was being sarcastic
Anyways, there's this shit going around with the Wacken Brazil and there're also rumors of them going down to make a presentation.
Give or take, I think it's bullshit haha

No te ilusiones, todavia no hay nada confirmado, ni en la pagina del Wacken, ni ninguna fecha. Eso que el festival se supone, es en mayo.

Cheers

----------------
Listening to: Drain STH - Ace Of Spades

Do you believe that there is any chance to Amon Amarth make tour in South America?
I hope so :lol:

Here you will have some fun in Buenos Aires :lol:

Latin America tour:

05.05. Buenos Aires / Argentina - The End
07.05. Santiago de Chile / Chile - Teatro Novedades
14.05. Bogota / Columbia - Teatro San Remo
17.05. Mexico City / Mexico - Circo Volador

More shows to be added!