Amon Amarth in South America

Now they need to say, when will be the gig in Brazil.
I have some friends there, they are speaking to go to Argentina... if they dont play in Brazil.

I want to be there.... :headbang:
Tell 'em to start saving money, last time I checked the passaged were quite expensive, even in bus. :erk:

Yes, I know...
This friend told me, from where he lives until São Paulo or Buenos Aires is nearly the same distance (1:45h with airplane).
And it cheaper go to São Paulo than to Buenos Aires.

Until now I can say: You have luck !
But I am sure they will play in Brazil too.

I will look how expensive it is, maybe I go to Brazil to be in the first gig from AA there :)

Yes, I know...
This friend told me, from where he lives until São Paulo or Buenos Aires is nearly the same distance (1:45h with airplane).
And it cheaper go to São Paulo than to Buenos Aires.

Until now I can say: You have luck !
But I am sure they will play in Brazil too.

I will look how expensive it is, maybe I go to Brazil to be in the first gig from AA there :)

too many big gaps between the dates for them not to play more dates/locations, looks like a fully blown (by SA standards) tour

I dunno whether I'm even allowed to post this type of request. But if you guys are looking for another location to tour in Mexico id recommend Monterrey you can play in the Cafe Iguana. As a plus id got out of my mind of happiness:)

EDIT: Are you guys touring alone or who are you planning to tour with?

But seriously guys, Monterrey is the most industrious city in Mexico as well as being the second biggest. :)

Please, please, please, pleas, please, for all the Ancient Gods!!! and in the name of Oden please when AA come to Mexico, please!!! also play in Monterrey, and I'm not asking when, I'm asking to you with all the respect that a real viking deserve to play also in this city.

I'll be looking forward to hear your opinion, haha don't get mad Ahmed, you already met AA in person, and I haven't; just give me the glorius pleasure to hear and see a true nordic band

Amon Amarth for fuking ever!!!!!

keep it brutal, keep it frozen, keep it always in the path of metal!!!

If Amon Amarth do not play in Brazil, you can come to Argentina. And we drink beer together... or mead hahaha

:kickass:

I can't believe that this is true :headbang:

Thank you for the "invite", but I want to see they playing in Brazil... where nearly all my friends are from.
I am only waiting they say WHEN, to see about the tickets.
And I only hope it will be not too late to book the fly :(