Finally in South America!

FatefuL

syndrome lover
Apr 22, 2004
Aracaju, Sergipe, Brazil.
www.fotolog.net
Hello katatonic bro's and sis's .. i've been totally away from UM forums for some time now.. but i'm happy to get my digital ass back here to thank and congratulate Katatonia for the upcomming South America tour! I'll sure be there !

February 20, 2011 Circo Volador Mexico City, Mexico
February 22, 2011 Teatro La Mama Bogota, Columbia
February 24, 2011 Teatro La Cupula Santiago, Chile
February 25, 2011 Roxy Live Buenos Aires, Argentina
February 26, 2011 TBA Montevideo, Uruguay
February 28, 2011 Hangar 110 São Paulo, Brazil

Its probably corny to say you're happy for a random mass of people you'll never ever meet but I'm happy that people down south get their share of kata awesomeness.

If any footage of SA concerts is a thing to go buy - the kata guys are in for a treat too.

Now i just wonder if I could make some bootleg recordings of this historical moment...

Also I'm wondering if I should take my vinyls/cds/ep/mcds to be signed or not.. ! (I´m not really fond of the idea of getting all my rare shit into a plane with me, and getting into public transportation with it in the big city!).. perhaps I should stick with old poster signing shit .. hehe.

^heres what i did when i met opeth, i just brought the cd booklets with me, left the case and cd at home, just put the booklets in my pocket :)

although i really wanted to bring my vinyl :lol:

That's amazing news for you guys!!! I hope you ahve a great time...

:(Hopefully they play in Copenhagen in 2011 as well:(

I'm gonna scream something to you in Swedish (probably insults as that will get your attention :D), I hope that after that you make me king of South America for learning your language, sing my records, give me one of your Caparison guitars and adopt me as Katatonia's son so I can move to Sweden :)