June 14 - Monterrey, Mexico - Café Iguana
June 15 - Guadalajara, Mexico - Teatro Estudio Cavaret
June 18 - Bogota, Colombia - Downtown 727
June 19 - Santiago, Chile - Teatro Novedades
June 20 - Buenos Aires, Argentina - Teatro Flores

And what about Brazil?

=(

It's the second time that they come near us, but fly away and leave us waiting

I really can't believe that a band like DT comes to South America without scheduling one single show in Brazil, the biggest country in Latin America. This guys DO have lots of fans here.

The band doesn't decide it. It is probably due to an unwilling management or due to the lack of venues in Brasil that are willing to book them.

Fuck yeahhhhh. I've been checking various web pages on a daily bases since April 17, when I found out, to see when I can buy my ticket!

yeahhh ... finally come to chile, then we are two Chileans forum that we are going to the concert

... expect to encounter shirts in the theatre news of the tour in South America and tours earlier ... please yeahhhhh

n699627487_459921_8535.jpg

Fuck yeah \m/

from what I read in other forums the Teatro Novedades is not in very good condition, should have presented the concert at the Teatro Caupolicán,
but anyway I'm going wherever they are vallan to submit. XD =D :headbang: :worship:

from _mati
(PD:_mati weon me cagaste wn XD teni la entrada ctm :rofl:, pero 10 lukas?? no era a a 13? XD...)

Hahaha si Alasko, tengo mi entradita ^^ a 10 lucas está en preventa.. cuando se acaben suben a 13 y el día del concierto van a estar a 15, si esque quedan ;)

n699627487_459921_8535.jpg

Fuck yeah m/

I noticed your ticket is from Ticketmaster
Many peep rag on Ticketmaster because of the fees, I guess?
But I like the service, as I have a TM account, my order is placed instantly
I wish TM was world wide when I was to go to the EU to see/hear Rammstein a few years ago.
I reserved tickets for a R+ show in Antwerp, 2 in the Hague but could not pay for them as the
only accepted payment with a bank transfer. Both venues sent a postal letter that I had the
tickets and had a month to send the money. Went to my bank to send the money, after showing
the letters with the information was told not enough info. to transfer the money.
Wrote to the 2 venues several times about paying a different way but it was like a dog chasing its tail.
I gave up in frustration after several weeks.
I did not want to take a chance of flying to the EU from the USA in hopes I could score R+ tickets from whoever?
BTW the R+ shows were sell outs in less than a day
Ticketmaster rocks my world -

I noticed your ticket is from Ticketmaster
Many peep rag on Ticketmaster because of the fees, I guess?
But I like the service, as I have a TM account, my order is placed instantly
I wish TM was world wide when I was to go to the EU to see/hear Rammstein a few years ago.
I reserved tickets for a R+ show in Antwerp, 2 in the Hague but could not pay for them as the
only accepted payment with a bank transfer. Both venues sent a postal letter that I had the
tickets and had a month to send the money. Went to my bank to send the money, after showing
the letters with the information was told not enough info. to transfer the money.
Wrote to the 2 venues several times about paying a different way but it was like a dog chasing its tail.
I gave up in frustration after several weeks.
I did not want to take a chance of flying to the EU from the USA in hopes I could score R+ tickets from whoever?
BTW the R+ shows were sell outs in less than a day
Ticketmaster rocks my world -

I was trying to get PIT tickets for Iron Maiden shows in Madison Square Garden and in Camden through Ticketmaster (fan-club presale). I was a little late (2 days) for MSG, but when presale started for Camden show at 10 AM on Wednesday - there was no pit tix available on TM - it was showing 200+ rows, the best I got was right behind the pit. Same story was with public sale - I was on Saturday morning - no wait again, but no pit tickets either.

I checked IM fanclub forums 2 days later searching for an answer: it appeared, that LiveNation.com had pit tickets till 5 PM on Saturday (public sale started Saturday at 10 AM), and looks like TM never had them, or had very few.

A lesson learned.

fuck :(
i wont go................................................................