South American tour confirmed!

Caotico

Sep 17, 2001
Terra firma
www.darktranquillity.com
That's right, folks!

The exact dates aren't confirmed yet, but the tour will start on the 9th of June and will reach the following places:

Mexico City, Mexico
Guatemala City, Guatemala
Bogota, Colombia
Santiago, Chile
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Sao Paulo, Brazil

Whoaaa.. that's awesome! If it's not a 1st April joke ;)

Wish I could be there....argh, like The States aren't enough... now I have one more tour to add to my "I'll miss that" list ;)

sounds good
so lets take a trip to southamerica to see our beloved guys playing loud and fast
anyway I hope the rumours about an european headlinertour end of this year are true as I missed them on their kreatortrip

but I don't see my city in that list :(
what should I do, Mexico City vs Texas... which is most likely to get cancelled the last second?

Blitzkrieg Pajo said:
btw who invented april fool's joke/day ?

haha
a friend of mine is a huge alizee-fan(a french girl who sings crap) and now he complains that their board has been hacked and most words were replaced
like alizee is now hunk of men and things like that
very funny(for me :D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D)

well it's also announced in the official page
plus, "aprils fools" is only for the US, in mexico at least the time for jokes is dec 28
so i wouldn't find it funny if it is

solefald said:
anyway I hope the rumours about an european headlinertour end of this year are true as I missed them on their kreatortrip

i asked stanne about it at the stockholm gig about a month ago and he sounded very assured it'd happen.

are DT doing something like living-room-concerts? a german punk rock band does this for years if you have a special reason why they should come and then they do it. i think DT should start doing this and start at my house, because i came up with this great idea. thanks alot, see you soon in my living room :D

Blitzkrieg Pajo said:
are DT doing something like living-room-concerts? a german punk rock band does this for years if you have a special reason why they should come and then they do it. i think DT should start doing this and start at my house, because i came up with this great idea. thanks alot, see you soon in my living room :D
Haha

But mentioning a band doing this for years hardly qualifies "I came up with this great idea" as a special reason why they should start with you
wink.gif

..we'll just go ahead and have them start in my livingroom :Smokedev:

So, who wants to come?