Amon Amarth in South America

they should test you before entering the venue
if you aint wasted enough, they wont let you in

damn am so excited to see them
death in fire awaits me to do the best stage diving ever

that band, Sight of Emptiness sounds really good. I just found out they played in a Arch Enemy tour..

that band, Sight of Emptiness sounds really good. I just found out they played in a Arch Enemy tour..

yeah is a great band you should to find music of december cold winter other band of costa rica :kickass:

I heard a rumor about the visit of carcass but I don`t know that is true?

ITs not true...in fact, the rumor has been through all these years...but maybe in the late year or something we can have a latin american tour ?

Its about damn time some bands hit central america while their tour around.
and about carcass idk, but hopefully we get some good stuff late this year

dont get me wrong i want to go to the circo volador and see amon amarth, but for now mexico is in emergency because of the swine flu, it could be a political strategy to distract the people but we cannot take the risk, i hope to see the band in a near future, :kickass:i have been in the past shows in mexico, but right now mexico city is a high risk point

Yeah they're the first Costa Rican metal band to make a concert in Europe if I'm not mistaken; they were in Bloodstock two years ago I believe.

dont get me wrong i want to go to the circo volador and see amon amarth, but for now mexico is in emergency because of the swine flu, it could be a political strategy to distract the people but we cannot take the risk, i hope to see the band in a near future, :kickass:i have been in the past shows in mexico, but right now mexico city is a high risk point

If it's your favourite band you should go and risk your life for them… I did it for mine hehe.

But really I understand, I've talked to my Mexican friends and all of them have said that everyone is pretty nervous. Take care, don't catch it :).

Oh and I already have my tickets :).

And I was very surprised that they let Vincente Fernández play yesterday, considering that he comes from Mexico and that there were a lot of issues with the organisation.

dont get me wrong i want to go to the circo volador and see amon amarth, but for now mexico is in emergency because of the swine flu, it could be a political strategy to distract the people but we cannot take the risk, i hope to see the band in a near future, i have been in the past shows in mexico, but right now mexico city is a high risk point

def man. cant imagine going to a metal concert having that flu disease around......

LIVE FOR THE KILL!!!!!
The last with the pagan blood, masters of war, twilight of thunder god, valhalla awaits me, death in fire, cry of the black birds, victorious march, free will sacrifice, pursuit of vikings

The best show of ever!

LIVE FOR THE KILL!!!!!
The last with the pagan blood, masters of war, twilight of thunder god, valhalla awaits me, death in fire, cry of the black birds, victorious march, free will sacrifice, pursuit of vikings

The best show of ever!

They played live for the kill???!! :OMG:
And I've been waiting such a long time to hear the last with pagan blood!
Damn I'm jealous