Amon Amarth in South America

keine_lust

New Metal Member
Sep 11, 2008
Hi Metal fans! im writing from Argentina.. i open this tread for all those who want to see the asome band of Johan Hegg:worship:, AMON AMARTH!:headbang:
In south america, we are waiting for them, so every one who want to see it, firm this tread, so we can see them alive some day.

well, this is all for now. Long Live to AMON AMARTH and all the Metal!.

Que tal fans del metal! habro este foro para todos aquellos que alguna vez quieran ver a amon amarth en vivo en sud america, se saquen las ganas. no tienen que hacer mas que firmar y esperar que alguna vez se cumplan nuestros deseos de ver la tremenda banda de Johan:worship: por estos lados.

Sin mas, me despido. Suerte y larga vida a Amon Amarth y a todo el Metal.

PD: Muerte a la Cumbia y al Regueton o como mierda se escriba. :headbang:

well, sort of, Amon Amarth's hoodie was recently in South America, representing, does that help?

@ 4,200 meters, Inca Trail, I though I was going to shit myself, backpack way too heavy and not enough oxygen
Peru0829-09082008384.jpg

hmmmm, guinea pig, my first and hopefully last one
Peru0829-09082008213.jpg

maybe, next time come to argentina to drink our wines... but come with some shirts of amon, couse we dont have... shame on me...

haha you are an ugly man tomasz

haha, thanks mate, I sense jelousy, fortunately to me your opinion does not matter ;) but the ladies'

I always thought you were the guy in that picture you posted with the big grey hair and awesome beard Tomasz.

not yet, in the near future though I will, banging my head at 50 fuckin' years old and young at heart

Did you pay one of the locals?

no, first I fattened one up

Peru0829-09082008252.jpg

and afterward that's all that there was left of a poor guy :(
Peru0829-09082008217.jpg

nearly zero meat, one would have to eat a dozen to cure the hunger, actually they're readily available as a menu dish

anyway, I was tempted to get some of the local figurines

Peru0829-09082008246.jpg

also found this at the local market in the "sacred valley", looks like a sun wheel to me

Peru0829-09082008264.jpg