Fans that are very angry with Amon Amarth

Gay-Richard_Simmons.jpg

things happen from time to time and bands have to cancel (tour bus breaking down, visa problems etc etc). it's not their fault. i'm sure they would have been annoyed as hell not being able to play for you guys in Madrid. Don't go flamming the band for it. Sure you are angry, which is understandable, but go and take it out on a punching bag rather than attacking the band man! I think you need to do a lot of growing up!

I'M ANGRY AT THE BAND TOO :mad:!!

nah j/k, shit happens all the time. I hope you guys are able to get through all the financial bullshit with the broken bus (not to mention everything else).

Listen. If you think we rather spend the WHOLE FUCKING DAY on a bus wanking off instead of playing a show in front of 2000 people, LOSING MORE MONEY than we already are on this tour since we STILL have to pay for the broken bus + crew and have no income that day since we don't play the show, well then I'm sorry but you're a fucking idiot
:lol: Fucking pwned.

Think we should stop flaming him now, if he took a missed show that bad, after this he might go to one with a gun :loco:

Hi guys!!

I want to say sorry, & the only thing i hope now is that i will be able to see that band in the future.

i want to say another thing: the life never is that the people say, so think about it.

Sorry to the band, please respond me

:rolleyes:

thanks to Seraphim Belial the only that can see the true (or not) we Surely are Confused, but i was so angry

Someone said something about the money: the money isn´t important sometimes, for example in that moment, the important was taht i couldn´t see my favorite band

PD: respond someone of the band

hi aris801:

please if you are not joking look for spain in a mpa, the highest conquering country of all time,you know about history it is real, another thing, mexicans aren´t bad people,they don´t believe the best of the world like other countrys

see you

hi aris801:

please if you are not joking look for spain in a mpa, the highest conquering country of all time,you know about history it is real, another thing, mexicans aren´t bad people,they don´t believe the best of the world like other countrys

see you

Who gives a fuck....

Who gives a fuck about this whole thread?

I always ravel at the uneducated comments made by some americans ... goes to prove why they are hated all over the world ... noone had to say anything some stupid fuck had to make some ethnocentric comment.

Good thing I am not the mod. Time to close this shit down.

he was making a joke (albeit an unfunny one) and good job for taking what he said and applying it to all americans, asshole :mad:

lol, guys, you gotta decide who you want to flame. geeze!

PS: i wouldn't say spain was the "highest conquering country of all times" though. Apart from a few victorious european wars whilst colonising the americas (which wasn't really difficult business considering)... many countries had their glory moments which lasted as long as Spain's... not a critisism. Just merely saying, its cool to be proud but let that not cloud your judgement.