Fans that are very angry with Amon Amarth

lol, guys, you gotta decide who you want to flame. geeze!

PS: i wouldn't say spain was the "highest conquering country of all times" though. Apart from a few victorious european wars whilst colonising the americas (which wasn't really difficult business considering)... many countries had their glory moments which lasted as long as Spain's... not a critisism. Just merely saying, its cool to be proud but let that not cloud your judgement.

And I think Imperial Britain takes that title anyway. With the whole 'Empire where the sun never sets' thingy.

Or you could say it's Coca Cola. They've conquered 95% of the know world :p

hi aris801:

please if you are not joking look for spain in a mpa, the highest conquering country of all time,you know about history it is real, another thing, mexicans aren´t bad people,they don´t believe the best of the world like other countrys

see you

ummm if u can remmber ur history well, we ruled u guys for 500 years \m/, thats right im arab

Indeed, it's not like you would call the Flemish cry babies right?

Anyways this thread is boring. Oh, and I voted for you in the Mod thread. Something which I regretted when I read your post.

Well, fair enough ... I get easily carried away with the political situation of this country of ours, so it might be fair to say that there are cry babies in both south and north. I sometimes feel that we in the south are being blamed for all the mistakes of the past. That's all.

Mvg van het zuid.

Ok, listen man...
I'm spanish too. But not from Madrid. I'm from seville. And i had spent 30 euros in the bus, and 24 more for the concert. Ok, when we going to Madrid, we hadn't know that incident. But ok, later, we know it. Im following the amon amarth music since they are with "The Avenger". I have see them only one time, this year, on May. But i know a thing. I have a band (you know Vikingore?) and we know that things like that aren't normal, but sometimes happends. I havent' bad ideas versus Amon Amarth. I know that they like to play in spain. And you, you have more and more oportunities to see them. I'm not, because i live in seville, 6 hours un bus from madrid.
Don't say that they had lose their number 1 fan. The had A LOT OF FANS. And trust me, they don't like things like this. Had you read the news and the band words??
Think what you'll say before to type it here man. And be calm...

PD: Amon amarth spent more money doing concerts that they recieve from they.

PDD: And sorry if I have errors. AMON AMARTH!MAY YOU NEVER GOING TO SEVILLE, BUT YOU STILL MAKE US ALIVE!!YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAA!!!
En Español.
Tronco. Soy de sevilla. Tardo 6 horas en llegar a madrid, gastándome 30 euros en vieja, y otros 24 en el concierto. esxistia la posibilidad de devolucion de dinero si la entrada no habia sido manipulada previamente. podias haber pedido ke te devolviesen el dinero. era posible.
esta gente pierda mas dinero llendo a tocar ke lo ke ganan en los conciertos. los autobuses que utilizan no son los mismo ke para ir de pueblo en pueblo, por ejemplo, porke tiene ke trasladar TELA de ekipo.
no te pongas asi, tu lo tienes mas facil para verlos. yo no he podido verlos pero me siguen gustando, simplemente porke tengo un grupo y se ke estas cosas pasan.
asi ke nada tio, animo.

PD:AMON AMARTH, SEGUIS SIENDO LA LECHE!VENIOS PARA SEVILLA ALGUN DIA!!!!
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:headbang:

oh well..
i did not have read that shit but I´m ashamed someone from my country have written such incredible tons of bullshit in just few lines...

first point, I do apologise and hope that does not make anyone think that people from here are such as idiotic as this guy...

second point is that i do not believe you are such a great fan of AA and do not have attended the two previous shows that have been in Spain in the past, at least two that i remember

third point it happens that a girl who was standing next to me at Bergaraá told me she was in madrid and of course she was dissapointed for not having seen them, but she was not blaming them for the bus incident ( who will) but enjoying the gig..that is a true fan

four point, shit happens, deal with it.

I think the original poster is really mad just because he had to watch DImmu Borgir play. I mean seriously, its like salt in the wound.

I think the original poster is really mad just because he had to watch DImmu Borgir play. I mean seriously, its like salt in the wound.

I guess the thing is that if DB cancelled, you'd get your money back.
But if you purchase your ticket to see "the opening act" and they cancel, you won't.

I've been to tons of shows where I wanted to see the opening act(s) and left before or during the "main act".

But no matter what, you can be pissed off and what ever, you don't act like the guy did in the first post.

and fredrik! you are awesome!!! i see you un "sala copernico" in may! WE WANT TO PLAY WITH AA!!its our dream. Ah, and play inwacken too :rofl:D
If you wants to know us, go to our space: www.myspace.com/vikingore Ear us and comment!
YAHA!!!
PD: And, if fredrik wants, comment our songs too. ;) we hadn't so many good recording, but we do it as well as we can

and fredrik! you are awesome!!! i see you un "sala copernico" in may! WE WANT TO PLAY WITH AA!!its our dream. Ah, and play inwacken too :rofl:D
If you wants to know us, go to our space: www.myspace.com/vikingore Ear us and comment!
YAHA!!!
PD: And, if fredrik wants, comment our songs too. ;) we hadn't so many good recording, but we do it as well as we can

buddy...youre just one of the millions who give someone from the band either a myspace link or demo...trust me....just give up on it

yes, I know that im one in a million, but in may, i saw a spanish band who plays with AA and...they really stinks, because they going like "true blackers", but without corpse paint, and they dont play black...the hardest song that they playes , it seems to me like Iced Earth, and the only song with the people makes mosh was creeping death from metallica, and I think...if an horrible band like them had play with AA, we can too!! :lol: you know yeh?
I dont loose anything trying it, no? jajajajaja

See ya!