hair length?!?

Mar 4, 2004
UK, devon
I'm interested to see if there's a correlation between hair length and musical taste. Please say what kind of bands you're into and describe your hair colour and length. :)

I myself am into Emperor, Opeth (ofc), Tool,arcturus, my dying bride, virgin black, hollenthon, aggaloch, pink floyd, led zeppelin etc.... and my hair is short (but could do with a trim) and blonde.

Opeth, Katatonia, Amorphis, Anathema, Uriah Heep, Morbid Angel, Arch Enemy, Porcupine Tree, Dark Tranquillity, Camel, Emporer, King Crimson, Jeff Buckley, Nick Drake, Soilwork, Children of Bodom, In Flames, Lacuna Coil, Bloodbath, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Machine Head (1st and latest albums), Pantera, Slayer, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, etc, etc.

Long (past my shoulder blades) dark brown hair

This is funny, but what the hell;):
opeth / immolation / bloodbath / anathema / nile / katatonia / emperor / tool / autopsy / agalloch / edge of sanity / entombed... and some more

hair: 0,9 cm, blonde (it is generally said that women prefer men with short hair;)

Favorite albums of the last year, Damnation, Viva Emptiness, Deloused in the Comatorium. Hair=short because of work. Would grow it long again, but I would probably look like one of the Mars Volta guys with my bushy hair.

Opeth, Diabolical Masquerade, Edge of Sanity (both old and new), Troll, Immortal, Amon Amarth, The Beach Boys, Smashing Pumpkins, Aphex Twin, Vintersorg, Borknagar, Porcupine Tree, Jethro Tull, Dream Theater, Entombed, Lacuna Coil, Depeche Mode, Arcturus, Ulver (electronica ulver, never cared for black metal ulver), Green Carnation, Gwar, Fantomas, Faith No More, Mr. Bungle (you can see I like Patton), Steve Vai... just to name a few.

My hair is about to the middle of my neck, and bleached blond (yes, you read that right)

Opeth
Katatonia
Porcupine Tree
Radiohead
Modest Mouse
Pain of Salvation
Tool
Blind Guardian
Death
Dan Swano:
ect.

My hair is dark brown and below my neck

Kataklysm, Opeth, Bloodbath, the Crown, Cryptopsy, Dark Tranquillity, Old In Flames, Behemoth, Amon Amarth, Iced Earth, Carnal Forge, Edge of Sanity, Entombed, Nevermore.

My hair is light brown, dirty blond and just past my ears. I would grow my hair long but it curls at the tips and looks bad so I cut it about every 8 months.

Dead&Dreaming said:
Kataklysm, Opeth, Bloodbath, the Crown, Cryptopsy, Dark Tranquillity, Old In Flames, Behemoth, Amon Amarth, Iced Earth, Carnal Forge, Edge of Sanity, Entombed, Nevermore.

My hair is light brown, dirty blond and just past my ears. I would grow my hair long but it curls at the tips and looks bad so I cut it about every 8 months.

Everyone's hair grows at tips when they first grow it, duh.

bands: kalmah, sepultura, opeth, nirvana, alice in chains, dying fetus, hypocrisy, butterfly temple, finntroll, ensiferum, lacuna coil, arch enemy, GWAR, belphegor, marduk.

hair: at rear just below my shoudlers, at the front about 2-3 cms shorter then at the back. brown, with some OLD highlights. now they are almost invisible.
last time i cut my ahir in any way was exactly 3 weeks before nov 5 2002. do the math. im tooooooo lazy.