Metal vs. Mallrock

xoxicedearthxox

New Metal Member
May 8, 2002
Denver, CO
Visit site
Great Bands:
Iced Earth, Nevermore, Blind Guardian, Dream Theater, Lacuna Coil, The Gathering, Nightwish, Black Sabbath/Ozzy Osbourne, Queensryche, Megadeth, Metallica, Type O Negative, Within Temptation, Theatre Of Tragedy, Iron Maiden, Alice In Chains, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, In Flames, Kamelot, Yngwie Malmsteen, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Pantera, Pink Floyd, Queen, Tool, and I'm still getting into much more in the underground metal scene, I love it so far. This list is only a handful of what I listen to.

Shitty bands:
Shitknot, Mudgayne, Nickelback, Garbage, Gimp Trizkit, Korn, and that type of garbage.

Ok bands:
Disturbed, Corrosion Of Conformity, The Union Underground, Godsmack.
:D

How dare I put CoC with those other bands? What are you gonna do, come over here and bitch slap me and gimme a wedgie? hahah, I doubt that. CoC is definately good, but their last album was lame, I hope they can make up for it, I still gotta check out DownII.

Originally posted by xoxicedearthxox
How dare I put CoC with those other bands? What are you gonna do, come over here and bitch slap me and gimme a wedgie? hahah, I doubt that. CoC is definately good, but their last album was lame, I hope they can make up for it, I still gotta check out DownII.

Give me your address, and i may vacation on your block this yr you slimy little bastard

I am in need of a vacation hahahahahahahhahaa