What do you have in your CD case right now?

SavaRon said:
I'm not to much of a tech guy. I don't even know what the hell I'm talking about....nevermind!?!?! :Spin:

That's pretty dang good for not being a tech guy! :headbang: Just so you know, the disk does spin the whole time it's playing. Things like jogging while carrying it would be a no-no but playing it in a car a bumpy road would be ok. Treat it like you would a portable CD player and you shouldn't have a problem.

JonnyD said:
Motherfucker! I just typed out a great long reply to this and the fucker didnt post it Grrrrrrrrr.! that pisses me off .... anyways I essentually agree with you dude and know exzactly what you mean but at the same time I can see the advantages of owning an ipod or anything similar, but I am not going to type it all out again!

The maximum concesion I make is to burn a CDs with MP3s and play it in my discman (if I go to the beach or similar).

Sorry about your post happens to me a lot :mad:

Wyvern said:
The maximum concesion I make is to burn a CDs with MP3s and play it in my discman (if I go to the beach or similar).

Now I really don't understand. :confused: The MP3s I have on my player are ripped from my CDs that I purchased. I believe that downloading and listening to music without purchasing it is stealing. Plain and simple. I do download stuff from bands that I'm not familiar with to try them out. If I like what I hear then I buy the disc. If I don't then I delete them. I'm honest about it.

ZoMb!M@N said:
some mp3 players will play FLAC files, which can be the same resolution as a CD.... If that is true, there is no difference is the sound of an mp3 vs. a CD....

Yup. And I think the Ipod can play the FLACs. Mine is limited to MP3 and WMA. It's up to the individual to decide the quality/file size tradeoff that best suits them.

I always have 6 CDs in CD changer of my car. That is right now:

British Steel .... Judas Priest
Invasion of your Privacy.... Ratt
Soul Temptation ... Brainstorm
Balls to the Wall .... Accept
Verschwende deine Zeit .... Silbermond
Steppenwolf ..... Peter Maffay