alright i will let you all in on it

xfer said:
when i cut my hair the big thing i noticed was when i took a shower and washed it. wow! dries so quickly!
true, true. I haven't cut my hair in a few years but I do remember this sensation!
exciar28 said:
The biggest thing I've noticed by cutting my long hair is no hairs sucked into the mouth when I eat ramen.
substitute tacos, subs, etc for ramen and I know exactly what you mean!
inkybmistro said:
OKAY: so how short is it??
the key question. the one time I Nils-ed my head I noticed it felt so peculiar when a breeze would blow across the stubble.

FalseTodd said:
greg you need a camera and the ability to keep a secret for more than 24 hours! cripes!
there's alot of secrets i can keep for a long time . this wasn't one of them because i was way too excited to not share.

ps. chris is going to let me use his digital camera. i would have gone over and gotten it last night but i don't want to drive my car right now.

Congratulations. Mine's been short for about a year and a half now. I'm with Alex on showering is much much better. I went from 15-20 minutes to 2-3 minutes because I didn't have to rake conditioner through my hair and let it sit til manageable.

My mother was supposed to donate it but if I had to guess I'd venture to stay she has it in storage somewhere. And no not intentionally. That would be a trifle bit odd.

Brandon