After The Burial - A Steady Decline (cover)

TheGuerilla

Oct 23, 2009
Hi !

It's my first post here, I hope that posting cover is allowed ?
So here it's my cover of "A Steady Decline" by After The Burial, it's a half step higher than the original because I didn't want to change my string gauge for tunning a half step lower.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9722336/Cover After The Burial/Bounce 2sd Step.01_02-01.mp3

Recorded with Pro Tools, a Pocket Pod, a Schecter Hellraiser C7, Superior Drummer 2.0 Metal Foundry Kit for drums and Trillian for bass.

Let's criticize !

maroon_hate & XxRobbieChaosxX -> Unfortunately I can't give you DI's for guitars because I recorded it with a Pocket pod and it doesn't have any DI output and you can easily find the Guitar Pro file for this song on the net but I can give you midi anyway if you want and the output of the pocket pod.

fuge86 -> He became more useful when I discovered Impulses ! ;) But sooner I'll get a Line 6 Pod X3 Pro !

maroon_hate & XxRobbieChaosxX -> Unfortunately I can't give you DI's for guitars because I recorded it with a Pocket pod and it doesn't have any DI output and you can easily find the Guitar Pro file for this song on the net but I can give you midi anyway if you want and the output of the pocket pod.

would be also great :D

thanks