Agnes Grey Anne Bronte Well Written Flambee Bombay Ixnay Borknagar Belgian Pansy

kleo706

Dec 21, 2001
Fuck sex midget horseshoe and and and it smells and and and the the were pretty gehy gay!

BigFakeSmile said:
lets see what happens

also... sellout poser derivative simplistic stop trying to be porcupine tree and be yourself

speakin of seein what happens and makin out and stuff do you wanna make out and skeet shoot?i havent tryed daddys new gun out yet and i think it woud be romantick if we done that together

in 45 minits we coud be seriosly havin a good time.

BFS
It's looking like I may be railroaded into interviewing Gene (long story) in Worcester on the 28th. If that's the case, I plan to bring along a designated driver and a bottle of vodka. Might need your help finishing the latter.

p.s. 2

OMG yes im so there. well, i wont necessarily 'help' you with the vodka, cuz im a lightweight and two beers oughta do me in at this point. \m/?

BigFakeSmile said:
OMG yes im so there. well, i wont necessarily 'help' you with the vodka, cuz im a lightweight and two beers oughta do me in at this point. \m/?

how come you dont answer my questions, dont you want some of what i got the out breaks only happen once a month or so so your pretty safe.

BFS

I'm really unclear as to WTG is going on that day. If ya get curious, IM or PM me closer to the day. Either way, we can hang back and admire the clash of Dev-ites, black methul kidz, and l77t d00msters and play "rate the thinly disguised mullet."