Agnostic Front Rocked!

schenkadere

Obey my dog!
Apr 24, 2005
NY
www.soundclick.com
Saw AF last night with Billy at the Chance in Poughkeepsie, NY...they were fucking awesome! Great guys...incredibly nice and gracious.

That's what it's all about!:headbang:

Shadows Fall was good too, but AF had 'em bouncing!

Picked up AF's new CD/DVD live at CBGB's...can't wait to pop it in!

Late night...rough day at work today.:erk:

schenkadere said:
Saw AF last night with Billy at the Chance in Poughkeepsie, NY...they were fucking awesome! Great guys...incredibly nice and gracious.

That's what it's all about!:headbang:

Shadows Fall was good too, but AF had 'em bouncing!

Picked up AF's new CD/DVD live at CBGB's...can't wait to pop it in!

Late night...rough day at work today.:erk:
I was gonna go but I am broke till pay day. Glad you two had a good time. Did AF play alot of oldshit? The new album (from what I have heard) is fantastic. More metal then hardcore/ punk but good none the less.

prime666 said:
I was gonna go but I am broke till pay day. Glad you two had a good time. Did AF play alot of oldshit? The new album (from what I have heard) is fantastic. More metal then hardcore/ punk but good none the less.

Mostly older stuff...I'm going to pick up the new album as soon as I can. I can't wait to watch the DVD tonight. Roger said he was really happy with how it came out.

Are you near Poughkeepsie? It was only 15 bucks...you missed a good show.

gaschamber said:
another voice is good from what i heard. i still think shit like crucified, the eliminator, public assistance and victim in pain is the best shit...but then again, who the fuck doesnt.

The new live CD/DVD is awesome!!! Get it.

schenkadere said:
Mostly older stuff...I'm going to pick up the new album as soon as I can. I can't wait to watch the DVD tonight. Roger said he was really happy with how it came out.

Are you near Poughkeepsie? It was only 15 bucks...you missed a good show.
Just down the Road in a town full of mutants and retards called Peekskill. The price was right but till next week I have about 15bucks to my name. Just enough for some brown rice and tuna fish. Vacation last week killed me.

prime666 said:
Just down the Road in a town full of mutants and retards called Peekskill. The price was right but till next week I have about 15bucks to my name. Just enough for some brown rice and tuna fish. Vacation last week killed me.

I know Peekskill...I'm not far from you...I'm in Rockland County.