Ahoy there...

Hobo11

May 24, 2004
Fairfax, Va
Hey, im a new member as well, was looking around and saw this site seemed to have a similar layout to this other forum which I have become a frequent poster, www.extremeskins.com. I am a pretty hardcore redskins fan, wonder if any of you post there as well. I play a few instruments, clarinet, and 2 Indian instruments Harmonium and Tabla. I am teaching myself guitar right now as well. I am a member of my college marching band at JMU, and love music. Got into metal maybe 3 years ago and have loved it ever since. Favorite band is Dream Theater, totally love them. If any of you guys have some pointers or info to give, please do, I hope I can like this site as much as I do extremeskins.

heh, mayhaps well see each other then around when I get back in the fall, never really knew harrisonburg to have many metalheads other than the students.

thanks, being registered only a few days, this place seems pretty knowledgable. Up til now, the only metal forum I read is the pseudo-forum they have on darklyrics.com, and that was just getting really annoying, seemed like a lotta mallcore punks on there recently.