Ahoy!

Kushantaiidan

SPASIBA AX.
Ahoy! My name is Rudy! But YOU can call my the Cap'n! You can find my picture at http://www.ratemyface.com/profile.cfm?online_name=CaptainRudy

I just wanted to say that I think your site is wonderful! But I do not like the MTV theme you have switched to!

Also, I am heading out to the docks and I need a First Mate! Are you a sweet and savory boytoy? Are you man needy, nerdy, down and dirty? I am looking for a "seaman" aged 18-26 for a rough and tumble adventure on the high seas!
No experience necessary.. the less the better!

I hope your hungry because my main course is meaty.. my sauce rich and thick. Don't be ashamed of your "less than average" harpoon! With the Captain, small gets all! Let me hoist your mainsail! You can swab my poopdeck! I will teach you the joys of felching, shrimping and teabagging! You bring the rod, I've got the reel!

Still confused? 7 days and 6 nights of salty, sweaty sea-sodomy as the waves crash violently against my craft! Yes! I want to violate your hairy cornhole miles away from anyone that can respond to our lust laden screams of hemmorhoid ripping manlove! Reacharounds! Roscoes! Fruitbaskets! We will explore each other so rigidly that Magellan himself will look like a rank amateur! We will know every hair, blemish, and scab our nether regions have to offer by the third day! I want to bathe in your swollen testicular manjuice! Semen!

Please contact me at the link above. Serious entries ONLY! I set sail just after Valentine's Day! Ahoy!