Aina - The Metal Opera

I just hate ''donwload tickets''
Am currently listening to teh song...

Don't really like it....

Nemesis_lxix said:
What do you mean ? I dont find it that hard.Especialy the the non- opera vocs.
yeah but I are lateeno (check my sig)

Some of it I can catch, most of it I can't understand even with a gun on my head to save my life. My aural skills in english are terrible.

BloodyScalpel said:
yeah but I are lateeno (check my sig)

Some of it I can catch, most of it I can't understand even with a gun on my head to save my life. My aural skills in english are terrible.

Yes I had noticed that, but I had no idea there was a problem like that. I thought that only Northen Americans had a problem understanding the lateeno accent, not the other way around.Anyway, it hought you spoke English well.

Nemesis_lxix said:
Yes I had noticed that, but I had no idea there was a problem like that. I thought that only Northen Americans had a problem understanding the lateeno accent, not the other way around.Anyway, it hought you spoke English well.
I can write it and read it well :p

But the phonetics are awful :( it's not the american accent that confuses me, it's the sound of the language itself, words are too short, too alike, everything is too slurred etc, even with bizarre languages like finnish or turkish I can understand stuff better :p

my speaking is not THAT bad though

BloodyScalpel said:
I can write it and read it well :p

But the phonetics are awful :( it's not the american accent that confuses me, it's the sound of the language itself, words are too short, too alike, everything is too slurred etc, even with bizarre languages like finnish or turkish I can understand stuff better :p

my speaking is not THAT bad though

I face the same problem with german.