Airport

Bad Girl Tess said:
Are you hitting on me? I miss my drunk dials :(

Wait I call you when I am not drunk too!!! Just been busy lately!!! Sorry, you know its ok for you to call too!!!:loco: I am so glad your coming to Powerfest!!!!With you other half be coming as well?

Bear

eaeolian said:
Just call Lotesto "Teabag" next time you see him... :Spin:

I do not even refer to him as anythign else after that night LOL

Where that friggen teabag picture, I have it somewhere I will post it later tonight!!!!

Bear

Bear said:
Wait I call you when I am not drunk too!!! Just been busy lately!!! Sorry, you know its ok for you to call too!!!:loco: I am so glad your coming to Powerfest!!!!With you other half be coming as well?

Bear

WHATEVER!! Girls don't call boys!! No, my other half will not be with me. My mom might come with me though and she's freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eaeolian said:
Just call Lotesto "Teabag" next time you see him... :Spin:

LOL

CLOAKATEABAG.jpg

So, I hate to be a party pooper, but back on subject for a minute .....

What is the airline hub for O'Hare? American Airlines? You wouldn't think booking a freaking plane ticket would be this big of a decision but I'm like the most indecisive person in the universe!!

Thanks!! :)

Bad Girl Tess said:
What is the airline hub for O'Hare? American Airlines? You wouldn't think booking a freaking plane ticket would be this big of a decision but I'm like the most indecisive person in the universe!!

Thanks!! :)

United.....although American has a strong presence as well. Just buy
your damn ticket already before I start calling you Phil Garner. :lol:

Chris Lotesto said:
United.....although American has a strong presence as well. Just buy
your damn ticket already before I start calling you Phil Garner. :lol:
Hehe. Ugh. I have nothing. You guys swept us. What could I possibly come back with? UGH!

Thanks for your help on the airline, at least ;)

I think Lipton needs to be pursued as a potential sponsor of this show... even if they don't want to throw any money in, I think they should be allowed to hang a banner or something. :)