al gore.... WHY oh WHY???

i'm not that upset about this...

gore.jpg
=
Plank.jpg

not that i voted for gore ( i voted for nader) and not that i think that gore is any good... but what an asshole! this fucker should be a lot more pissed off about being robbed of the presidency.. he should be way more outspoken. he should consider it his duty to run, just on principle... or something.

al gore certainly isn't the best fucking candidate. he has alienated so many groups of people typically considered good democratic voters that he could be the next fucking 'nader' and blow it for the democratic party. as much as his views are pretty good and whatever, he really doesn't have *that* good of a track record.
i'd rather have kerry run. there are people with way more experience too.

al gore is a whining idiot. i voted for him, but i kind of regret not Nadering, and i think the job Gore would've done (a little better in some ways, a little worse in others) was, overall, about as good/bad as the job Bush is doing now.

al gore bears full responsibility for losing florida, and if he should be pissed, it's at his dishonest self.

Originally posted by xfer
and i think the job Gore would've done (a little better in some ways, a little worse in others) was, overall, about as good/bad as the job Bush is doing now.

i am so psyched to see someone else say that other than me.

i think avi would do a way better job than gore or bush or a lot of those assholes! stop picking on him.
he's way more honest than they are, that's for sure.