Album appraisal sites?

Cat5Messiah

Violator of Sheep
Jan 21, 2003
Seattle/Tacoma (Browns Point), WA
www.myspace.com
I can't seem to find anything current nor good.

I have all of these Nirvana rarities (both CDs and Vinyl) back from when Grunge was kind of cool and have been trying to find out how much they're worth and shit. All of the current gayness on eBay doesn't really apply to my catalog so I was wondering if any of you sexy bitches knew of any good sites/resources I could base sell prices off of. If not, I'll eat Will's babies.

Tanks! O'tay!

i'm curious how much my Garage Days Re-Revisited LP is worth

I got 60 bucks when I sold mine on ebay... was the Electra 12 inch.

Heard they go for as much as 100 if you have the right pressing.

Had a friend who sold a One Single 7 inch for about 450 or so... cocksucker he is. I offered him 20 bucks for it since I knew if I got it and sold it on ebay I'd make a shit ton in profit. He did a little research and found out the version he had (the white one if I recall) was worth a shit-ton so he ebay'd it.

There is a guy on Ebay called the heavy metal musuem that collects hard to find metal but not sure about Nirvana stuff .
I sold him a Mercyful Fate fan club record from a lot of only 100 copies and I was paid very well .

He has some of the rarest stuff from bands like Mercyful Fate ,Crimson glory ,Venom ,Metallica ,Slayer and some other stuff too .

Check it out and ask him at least .

http://www.heavymetalmuseum.com/