Review Sites?

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Between the Great Hard Drive Crash of 2005 and Tombstone going under, I have lost just about all of my bookmarks for good *NEW* review sites. Would any of you care to share your links to those sites that specifically receive advance promotional copies to review? About 99.9% of these type of sites are European.

I need to find out about albums before street date in other words as sometimes that's too late when it comes to booking bands.

Thanks!

Glenn H.

nightwish58 said:
0 for 3 Zod on that site. I typed in Secret Sphere, Vanishing Point, and Black Majesty and I got un gotz!!!!!!!!
LOL. Not surprising. Most of what we review on that site tends to be more extreme. Since I write for it, I thought I'd just pimp it a bit. :loco:

Zod

OOOhhhh Sorry for the OT comment.... But MysticX9 is jammin George Lynch, Sacred groove... Gave me chills... A long forgotten disc... That Just friggen Smokes... Excellent choice.. Throwin it on myself right now... : ) Thanks for the reminder..: )

rrhoadsfan1 said:
OOOhhhh Sorry for the OT comment.... But MysticX9 is jammin George Lynch, Sacred groove... Gave me chills... A long forgotten disc... That Just friggen Smokes... Excellent choice.. Throwin it on myself right now... : ) Thanks for the reminder..: )

Yeah, I hadn't listened to it for awhile, great stuff from the
archives!

Cheers,

Neal

Hey Glenn!

You can add Harder Beat Magazine www.harderbeat.com to your list. We do CD reviews as well as live reviews and interviews. I'm a photographer/writer for them and this will be my third year at Prog Power. And if you don't mind a cheap plug, anyone who's interested can check out our last issue with my interviews with Tad Morose's Urban Breed and Judas Priest's Ian Hill. Our latest issue, with my Andy B. Franck interview will be online shortly.