Album Artwork

Ozzloaf

Art Geek
Jun 14, 2008
Hi,
My name is Jake Kobrin and I specialize in Illustration, Concept Art, and more specifically Album Artwork. I'm from San Francisco.
You can contact me at: info@kobrinkustoms.com | that's info [AT] kobrinkustoms [DOT] com.
If you are in a band, or know a band that needs an artist to make artwork for them, I'm always available.
The link to my webpage is:
http://jakekobrin.blogspot.com/
Thanks,
Jake

The night started out on a high note with local San Jose band The Odd Numbers taking the stage. Wearing their new wave roots proudly the band straightened their skinny ties, hoisted their Rickenbackers high and launced into a strong set that would've done the Jam proud. Actually, only the bass player was wearing a tie, but you get my reference. And it's always a pleasure to see a drummer with vocal abilities. Nice effort gentlemen. Although I did forget to go back and pick up a copy of their CD. Next time, definitely.

Next up was Images, a young trio from Los Angeles. Tight, fast and loud. With the guitarist and drummer splitting the vocals duties and the bass player living in the upper register most of the night they proved themselves worthy to trod the boards as a precursor to the legends to follow. A sad note, the fellows were too young to remain in the club after their set and were ushered out the side door by the club security personnel prior to the main acts set. The heartbreaking trials of youth!

At last the appointed hour was upon us and the Buzzcocks took the stage. Looking a bit worn about the edges with a little gray creeping the band launched into their set with good natured abandon. One of only two shows in the states this time around (a major coup for the booking team at the Blank club) the band played everything anyone could have asked for and what most impressed me was the fact that they looked like they were really having a good time all night. Smiles all around.
===============
thin stone brampton
furniture showroom