Album Collections

Heidi

Legally Blond
Feb 11, 2002
www.sonataarctica.com
I started this same topic in SA forum too but I want to ask the same from you too... :D

I would like to know how many albums you have. We don't count MP3 albums, just CDs(even CDR), LPs, cassettes(?), MIDIs etc. But not MP3.

We have (of course me and my hon has shared collection. :p) I've counted only CDs so this isn't the final summary.

Bootlegs 13
Demos15
Promos 20 (I don't have the covers etc.)
CDSs 29
CD4 2
CD3 1
CD2 13
CDR 6
Digipaks 6
CDs 179

And I haven't count the collections, vinyls, cassettes, but I will and I'll tell... ;)

hmm.. last time I counted was around 200 and something... since Im europe.. Ive bought around 15 CDs... so.. :p I think I should make a CD list .. :lol:
NegrocK <- Not very organized :ill:

Don't know exactly - I guess around 250 CDs....

Most just standard non-import, straight off the shelf stuff.

Exceptions are my Japanese DT Live Scenes from NY (orig artwork), MJR Dark Chapter (imported from Japan also).

As for LPs - have around 40. Bought these when I was younger and always tried to get first editions from the local Record Centre (didn't shop at say HMV or anything... my titles to obscure even then!).

Guess some of my fav LPs are Argus (Wishbone Ash), Look at Yourself (Uriah Heep), Caravanseria (Santana - now quite rare!), and Jeff Healey (live in SF, rare Grey print... only 100 pressed). Also have some cool Russian Malmsteen albums although these are just novelty and don't have an associated higher value!

Maybe we should have an argument about CDs v LPs...... sure seemed that LPs sounded better (at the start) and had cooler art work...