Album covers

New favorite album cover of all time

The_Divine_Conspiracy_cover.jpg

Not only does it look awesome with color schemes which I really like, but it's fappable too!

ken doesn't seem to enjoy half naked chicks on album covers... maybe if it was a half naked guy we'd think differintly!

I already know that kenneth will throw it down though, not because of a half naked godess...more because it looks awesome but still too easily done! Photoshop....Not that i'm disagreeing with you kenneth!

For the record she def' is fap!

Kenneth

The covers don't communicate anything to you just because they arent "real" art? Do you claim these covers don't convey the purposeful things that they try to just because the process of painting might be a bit cheaper? Dude, the intent when they were made wasn't to make something thats gonna be remembered forever in the world of art, they are album covers, and that means that you have to work within a certain framework with certain limitations, and basically do your best using the means that are offered to you.

Are you saying they aren't imaginative and lack symbolism or meaning just because they aren't as detailed as that Asia cover? Thats like saying the V cover by SX don't have any meaning just becasue it's computer made :loco:

Take a look at the covers again man.

I actually don't like the ToT album art, nor the art inside the booklet. It just looks like tis trying to be random and proggy and ends up pissing me off.

Are you saying they aren't imaginative and lack symbolism or meaning just because they aren't as detailed as that Asia cover? Thats like saying the V cover by SX don't have any meaning just becasue it's computer made :loco:

Take a look at the covers again man.
I'm saying it's shoddily done. No matter what was used to make it, the ones I criticized are half-ass. The Epica one Harris posted is halfass too. A classic example. Peace Sells... is a great cover.