Album Covers

HateCrewDeathroll

Child Of Symphony
Nov 12, 2002
I find it interesting that they moved the reaper to a big city, but I'd still prefer the Lake Bodom image in the backround. Lake Bodom is the whole meaning of the band, and I think they are slowly pulling away from that. Bodom Beach Terror? That's not a lake.

AH, BUT WHO CARES? :confused: BODOM FUCKING RULES ALL! :hotjump:

and Bodom after Midnight is?

but what's the point anyway, they can't have always the same songs talking about the same stuff...

and just because it has to be said once again: HCDR's cover fucking rules the world!

Originally posted by HateCrewDeathroll
I find it interesting that they moved the reaper to a big city, but I'd still prefer the Lake Bodom image in the backround. Lake Bodom is the whole meaning of the band, and I think they are slowly pulling away from that. Bodom Beach Terror? That's not a lake.

AH, BUT WHO CARES? :confused: BODOM FUCKING RULES ALL! :hotjump:

There is a bech in Lake Bodom :)

I personally prefered this cover, 'cause now we can see the Reaper in action.. with some blood in front of him and everything else... this cover is great... I'd like on the next cover they show the victim and the Reaper using his "toll". It will be great. :D

:headbang:

imagine the Reaper like Iron Maiden's Eddie on the cover of the Killers Album... with his victim.. but something more brutal.. :hotjump: It would be very very coll... :D