Album Delayed for 2 weeks!!!!!

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I've just heard that Monday's release date has been put back 2 weeks to July 18th. The problem appears to be with the DVD manufacturing process......I feel really bad about this but unfortunately it is completely out of the hands of the band at this stage.

I know you guys are gonna be disappointed but I hope you'll bear with us on this one.

Sorry!:cry:

*NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO* :erk: :erk: :erk:

I wanted to take that DVD to Vietnam with me! Now what am I going to do for the 22 hour journey!

Granted it can't be helped... never mind eh? I do feel a little more smug for importing that Japanese label thou! :D

I'm sure it will be worth the wait for the DVD; what's two weeks when I've been looking forward to the album for 6 months? The album didn't dissapoint, and I'm sure the DVD won't either!

No problem Steve, this is not you or the bands fault and I know the PQ fans here and on other forums will say the same.
A two week wait is nothing compared to the amount of enjoyment everyone will get from both the album and dvd once it's out there! :headbang:

From Majestic Towers...............

01-07-2005 | POWER QUEST LIMITED EDITION CD RELEASE DELAYED

With Monday`s release date looming, news has reached us that the initial limited edition double pack of the stunning new Power Quest album `Magic Never Dies` has undergone a further delay due, we`re told, to an unforeseen manufacturing problem with the DVD disc.

Says Power Quest keyboard player & spokesperson Steve Williams

"...I feel really bad about this but unfortunately it is completely out of the hands of the band at this stage. I know you guys are gonna be disappointed but I hope you`ll bear with us on this one"

Apologies again for this delay, the record will now be available from July 18th and, as the reviews will testify, this is definitely one album worth the protracted wait.

Not a problem Steve. I know how frustrating this must be for the band but really these things vrop up sometimes.

Certainly can't be helped and I too have the Japanese import to keep me going :Spin:

Roll on two weeks time then...the DVD will be well worth the waut I'm sure!

THANK YOU!!!!

this is great news! although probably not for the rest of you...

but basically i have zero money at the moment and i wanna get this as soon as it comes out, so by putting it back two weeks i should have got a job by then and have some money coming in and be able to afford it!! :D

SiliconMessiah said:
THANK YOU!!!!

this is great news! although probably not for the rest of you...

but basically i have zero money at the moment and i wanna get this as soon as it comes out, so by putting it back two weeks i should have got a job by then and have some money coming in and be able to afford it!! :D

I'm kinda in the same boat :D two weeks is the next payslip so by then I'll be able to splash out a bit :) haven't actually bought an album or anything since April :erk: