Album slightly delayed

Defiance

I vårens ljusa kvällar
Matte:

‎..it's been postponed until June. Sad, but Napalm want to give it proper promotion and they've been delayed by other releases. So it's probably for the best. Now we really need to get a sample out for you guys!

Andreas:

Yep, Napalm want to give all their releases full attention, so I think that they found out that they had too many releases upcoming in a short period, so they wanted to hold on to it for a while..I think it's a wise decision.

My opinion:

Yeah, kind of expecting this (since we haven't even seen the cover); a wise decision from Napalm. Anyhow, I still listen to Jordpuls a lot, so it doesn't matter if we have to wait a bit more; remember that we normally wait a LOT more for a new album, so this is a real treat. Plus, we've Borknagar (which I'm sure will be mental) and other V releases for us, waiting to be held by our greedy hands.

I know we're getting Borknagar and Vintersorg this year, didn't I hear rumblings of possible Fission this year?

On a side note: WE NEED GRAVISPHERE.

Oh, and I suppose we should update this place with the Saturday revelation as well;

QUOTE VINTERSORG

As we went through the process of a delay we haven't delivered the master"tape" yet. So, tonight (tob.ed. Saturday 21/01) is the night!!! Mastering the album tonight at my studio and the off it go to Napalm!! More news is that the album will be called "Orkan" (Hurricane) and Kris Verwimp will do the cover art...he sent us a preview of it and it look stunning...I guess he has until February or so to complete it. The promotional photos we took is great, we worked with the same photographer again and it was a one-hour-job now when we know each other and know how to do the shoot. Some titles then: I'll give away a few here and maybe more later on:) "Myren", "Polarnatten" and " Havets Nåd". We're actually going to take a brief look at some new tracks tonight as well:) Some sample of the album will be out quite soon, we just have to talk things over with our company how to reeal it. Have great day everyone!

END QUOTE

Juicy news, ain't it? ;)

Matte: ‎..it's been postponed until June. Sad, but Napalm want to give it proper promotion and they've been delayed by other releases. So it's probably for the best. Now we really need to get a sample out for you guys!

Andreas: Yep, Napalm want to give all their releases full attention, so I think that they found out that they had too many releases upcoming in a short period, so they wanted to hold on to it for a while..I think it's a wise decision.

As we went through the process of a delay we haven't delivered the master"tape" yet. So, tonight (tob.ed. Saturday 21/01) is the night!!! Mastering the album tonight at my studio and the off it go to Napalm!! More news is that the album will be called "Orkan" (Hurricane) and Kris Verwimp will do the cover art...he sent us a preview of it and it look stunning...I guess he has until February or so to complete it. The promotional photos we took is great, we worked with the same photographer again and it was a one-hour-job now when we know each other and know how to do the shoot. Some titles then: I'll give away a few here and maybe more later on "Myren", "Polarnatten" and " Havets Nåd". We're actually going to take a brief look at some new tracks tonight as well Some sample of the album will be out quite soon, we just have to talk things over with our company how to reeal it. Have great day everyone!

So where are these quotes taken from? :)