Solens Rötter release date

Just got a mail from the mail order company saying my copy of Solens Rötter has shipped, should have it in my hands within two days.

FUCK YEAH!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I'm listening to 'Att bygga en ruin' now and I think that mr.V sings the line 'En vidsträckt öken kryper fram där det har böljat ett skimrande hav' very sexy :oops:
I have absolutely no idea what it means though

I'm listening to 'Att bygga en ruin' now and I think that mr.V sings the line 'En vidsträckt öken kryper fram där det har böljat ett skimrande hav' very sexy :oops:
I have absolutely no idea what it means though

"A widestretched (<- directly translated) desert creeps out where once was a shimmering sea."

what about the old Vintersorg "Sun & Moon" shirt that was released at the time of Cosmic Genesis?

f55a_1.JPG

ahhhh! can you still get these anywhere? i wanted one for the longest time, but i was too large to find one that fit me. i've lost over 100lbs since, and i tried to find one, but no luck!!!

Does anybody know if there's a place we can find translations of the lyrics yet? That one line I just read sounded really cool.

ahhhh! can you still get these anywhere? i wanted one for the longest time, but i was too large to find one that fit me. i've lost over 100lbs since, and i tried to find one, but no luck!!!

off topic but how did you do that
i need to lose about 40lbs myself

Have a healthy diet and get some exercise ;3
It's really not that big of a secret.

thanks for the pointless tip...
I'm already eating healthy and exersizing...if that was the solution i would have been thin and build up pretty nicely by now...the only time i was thin was during my service where i was on my feet all day and slept about 4 hours every day
it's not very healthy(lack of sleep casues bone damage) and i've been under physical strain for about 10 hours each day...
I can't repeat that kind of workout...I have a life and things to do

Two friends and me we once started a betting: Everyone of us had to lose at least 5kg (11lbs) in two weeks. If not we had to cut half of an eyebrow apart.

Luckily everyone of us reached our goal :D

And NO, this is not healthy. 2 times I did not eat for like 36 hours and else one time a day (some cucumber during school) and additionally ran about 5 kilometres each day. that was pretty much a torture...

Does anybody know if there's a place we can find translations of the lyrics yet? That one line I just read sounded really cool.
Hehe, the release date is today, so I doubt there are translations yet. I'm gonna do translations next week if I have the time.