New Record Tentatively Scheduled...

NovembersDirge

Angry Metal Guy
Apr 18, 2001
Uppsala, Sweden
www.angrymetalguy.com
Here's the official word from Napalm:
A Napalm Records Press Release said:
Vintersorg – the mastermind behind such Pagan Metal classics as "Till Fjälls“ and "Ödemarkens Sons“ – is currently working on a new album. The keyboards and vocals tracks are almost completed, making way for the guitars and drums. The Swedish musician supreme will not be sharing any more details about the successor to “Solens Rötter” at this point in time, but fans should stay tuned for more updates in the upcoming weeks. The release of the yet untitled upcoming longplayer is tentatively scheduled for the fall of 2010.

Fall of 2010! :headbang:

It's so far away! :cry:

omg :cry::cry: i knew it, i knew it! damn, it will probably take even longer :cry:

but, the fall of 2010 seems to be a culmination point: Simen's own album, Lamented Souls album, and now Vintersorg too! :headbang:

Great!! Oh wait, it's so far away, one year to go :( :cry: . Oh well I guess one year won't hurt anyone.

2010 will be the best year in years!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :kickass: :Smokin:

New Solefald, Vintersorg, Borknagar, Lamented Souls, Simen (solo), Dark Tranquillity, and who knows what else!!!!

:danceboy:

Should also mark the release of Gravisphere and Waterclime. 2010 is going to be a great year. With Dark Tranquillity and Mr. V releasing stuff next year, I am too excited for general comfort.

Should also mark the release of Gravisphere and Waterclime. 2010 is going to be a great year. With Dark Tranquillity and Mr. V releasing stuff next year, I am too excited for general comfort.
seriously?? :yow:are the releases of Gravisphere and Waterclime also scheduled for 2010? i didn't know that!! if so, then i'm afraid either of those + Vintersorg will probably be pushed even further away... :bah: and if not, then it's gonna be a true golden year full of brilliant new music! :headbang:

Yeah yeah I had forgotten :p:

So for 2010 we may get (in order of apparent release date/likelihood it'll be released):

Borknagar
Dark Tranquillity
Lamented Souls
Simen (personal album)
Vintersorg
Gravisphere
Waterclime
Solefald
Age of Silence

*speechless*

I should start saving money now hahaha.

this gonna be emotionally exhausting :lol:

this gonna be emotionally exhausting :lol:

:lol: yeah! 'Oh Gott I can't take so many musical masterpieces, I feel my head is going to explode! Please kill me now!'

:p

Even more, both Bork and DT come out in February, right after I come from Canada. Bollocks I'll be out of money and the Uni (as usual) won't pay me until April, so I'll have to borrow some.

:lol: yeah! 'Oh Gott I can't take so many musical masterpieces, I feel my head is going to explode! Please kill me now!'
:p
it's good they all don't come out in one day/week then :p otherwise you might as well have been right! :lol:
saving is a good idea, especially with a chance any of them will also play live (well Borky at least). I so feel like going to Norway and/or Sweden after so many years finally! hopefully i'll get a good excuse :p

Yeah yeah I had forgotten :p:

So for 2010 we may get (in order of apparent release date/likelihood it'll be released):

Borknagar
Dark Tranquillity
Lamented Souls
Simen (personal album)
Vintersorg
Gravisphere
Waterclime
Solefald
Age of Silence

*speechless*

I should start saving money now hahaha.

Looks like a good year :headbang:

it's good they all don't come out in one day/week then :p otherwise you might as well have been right! :lol:
saving is a good idea, especially with a chance any of them will also play live (well Borky at least). I so feel like going to Norway and/or Sweden after so many years finally! hopefully i'll get a good excuse :p

Hahaha yeah :p . Do you really need an excuse to go there? Just go, you're closer than I am.

Looks like a good year :headbang:

Indeed! :headbang:

It better be, cause 2009 kinda sucked.

Agreed, quite weak in general. Devin Townsend, Samael and some CRn releases are the only good ones I can think of now.

Hahaha yeah :p . Do you really need an excuse to go there? Just go, you're closer than I am.
well i couldn't afford a vacation there for the past 7 years, but i might manage a few days, so then i do need a good excuse, instead of just going without any purpose for a few days :p
Agreed, quite weak in general. Devin Townsend, Samael and some CRn releases are the only good ones I can think of now.
cannot complain about my 2009: saw Týr live (3 times even!) and Borknagar and met them all off stage too (which is already more i could have dreamed of in the beginning of the year!), saw Agalloch, Negura Bunget, Yggdrasil and a bunch of other great bands i was dying to see! In terms of new releases, it was a bit less spectacular, but still very nice: Yggdrasil, Augury, Finsterforst all had great records that immediately come to mind. But yeah, it pales comparing with what's to come in 2010! :headbang:

I didn't manage to have the money to see anyone in 2009. I was hoping to have the cash for Dethklok and Hypocrisy, but no dice at all. Last show I was at was 36 Crazyfists/Gojira/In Flames at the end of last year. Though, there is a chance I'll be able to catch DT and Hypocrisy in 2010, so all is not lost...

Probably will have to wait another year, year and a half for Dethklok again though. Oh well, the new season starts on Sunday!!

well i couldn't afford a vacation there for the past 7 years, but i might manage a few days, so then i do need a good excuse, instead of just going without any purpose for a few days :p

cannot complain about my 2009: saw Týr live (3 times even!) and Borknagar and met them all off stage too (which is already more i could have dreamed of in the beginning of the year!), saw Agalloch, Negura Bunget, Yggdrasil and a bunch of other great bands i was dying to see! In terms of new releases, it was a bit less spectacular, but still very nice: Yggdrasil, Augury, Finsterforst all had great records that immediately come to mind. But yeah, it pales comparing with what's to come in 2010! :headbang:

Ah well that explains it all, Then if you go you should try to do so when there's a festival or something.

Yeah but I meant in terms of albums. The Gathering released one too, but the thing is that there really weren't many albums in which you would go " o_O :err: how could I live before without this?"