Vacation is over

Nainiriel

New Metal Member
Oct 8, 2006
Hi

I know we are spoiled, about one album a year is very ambitious but I'm concerned. What has happened to Andreas? Is he stilll signed to napalm or what´s the deal? I'm a devoted fan and customer (always buy his albums instead of freeloading off the internet).

When is he releasing the next vintersorg album? Changing nappies can't take that much time...? What has happened to vintersorg.com? He's still in borknagar so what's going on? He has so much talent, I'd hate him to give up and only pursue his day job, you know....

Oh, thanx for confirming the existance of the project. How much can an DNS cost anyways? vintersorg.com it's still available... I'm pretty pissed off the "official site" was just dropped off. Less deserving persons have their websites still...

Huh? It could be that Mr.V is planning a great album for the next release which would explain the time issue.

Nainiriel said:
Oh, thanx for confirming the existance of the project. How much can an DNS cost anyways? vintersorg.com it's still available... I'm pretty pissed off the "official site" was just dropped off. Less deserving persons have their websites still...

I think that the old webmaster of vintersorg.com didn't pay for the adress and someone else bought the place. But as you say, it is available again, so I'm not really sure what happened...
Doesen't really matter as long as "Solens Rötter" kicks ass, which I'm sure it will...:cool:

Draugen said:
I think that the old webmaster of vintersorg.com didn't pay for the adress and someone else bought the place. But as you say, it is available again, so I'm not really sure what happened...
Doesen't really matter as long as "Solens Rötter" kicks ass, which I'm sure it will...:cool:

Yes, it will..hehehe..It's a nice album and writing in swedish is very inspiring...I guess the album will come out quite early next year.

mr V

Andreas, is it possible to get a 'sample' beforehand?Like the one you gave us for 'The Focusing Blur' maybe? Just a quick mishmash of short song clips? Please?:p

Oh, good. Seriously I would contribute a 100 SEK in an envelope to Andreas if he would like to buy more addresses... No one seems to have bought the old spot (if the new webmaster won't pay for both)...

Why would a relese of both albums in the same year matter? Borknagar was a great band before vintersorg joined, I liked Simen's style and I'm happy he still sounds the same in dimmu borgir... Anyways it's the one behind the music that has the toughest job so unless Öystein is leaving it's like the best of two worlds and I hope there is no strategy behind the releases...