album finished, one more song to share

Dude I'd say don't even bother to master it, because the rawness of this shit is great. As always, love it. Like Deathspell Omega with more of a focus on atmosphere, and heavier. Let me know when you put the full album out, i'd pay money for it.

Dude I'd say don't even bother to master it, because the rawness of this shit is great. As always, love it. Like Deathspell Omega with more of a focus on atmosphere, and heavier. Let me know when you put the full album out, i'd pay money for it.

thanks for the compliment. as far as releasing it, i'd surely like to put it out as a CD on a small label (like maybe Debemur Morti or Profound Lore) just for prides sake, but i've also thought about maybe doing a website and possibly making this record a free download. but, we'll see.......

Don't sell yourself short and release it for free. You are good and deserve to reap some reward for your work. Awesome song. Not a big fan of the intro, but it gets really good once the vocals kick in.

Don't sell yourself short and release it for free. You are good and deserve to reap some reward for your work.

well, i appreciate the compliment, dude. the free thing is just a thought; my project is not my living so i don't care if it makes money, it's more about pride. so putting it out on a small, yet respectable label would be more for pride than profit. that's also just a thought for the moment.