albums that Devin Townsend has produced?

Nokturnal1228

...and time begins
May 2, 2008
San Luis Obispo, CA
explosm.net
I'm having a really hard time finding out what albums that Devin Townsend has produced. I know that he put out Darkest Hour's "Deliver Us" but do not know of any others. I've loved every one of his albums and am confident that I will like any other work he has done for other artists.

I really like Soilwork's Natty Born Chaos and Darkest Hours's Undoing Ruin. I wasn't that into the last Becoming the Archetype. I always pictured DevyMetal getting ahold of Into Eternity and making them better.

You can hear Devin on Soilwork's Natural Born Chaos too, he does guest vocals on Black Star Deceiver. He also produced the vocals on Sworn to a Great Divide.

He's produced Lamb of God ("Ashes of the Wake" I think) and I'm pretty sure one of Steve Vai's albums (perhaps their Vai project were Devin was the vocalist). He's actually produced a lot of different bands, not counting SYL and DTB.

He's produced Lamb of God ("Ashes of the Wake" I think) and I'm pretty sure one of Steve Vai's albums (perhaps their Vai project were Devin was the vocalist). He's actually produced a lot of different bands, not counting SYL and DTB.
Machine produced Ashes of the Wake not Devy. He does vocals on Steve Vai's Sex and Religion.

Naah, I'm pretty sure he only sang on 'Sex And Religion' [he was also quite young at that time I suppose].