Alcest...or Prophecy Prod. welcomes Neige

addae

Oct 14, 2005
Halle/Saale, Germany
www.neunwelten.com
...may you know it already but Alcest signed at Prophecy Productions...

...I really like the EP as well as the other projects and friends (Amoseurs and Les Discrets)...

After making a small stir in the Black Metal underground with their 2004 mini-CD “Le Secret”, ALCEST have musically left their origins in that scene far behind them. Their music manages to evoke a spring-like atmosphere full of beauty, intense joy and light, but also yearning and nostalgia. It brings to mind memories of the innocence and bliss of a childhood long past as well as impressions of a fantastic realm of perfect harmony.
Bearing in mind the roots of multi-instrumentalist Neige’s one-man project, this concept and its musical expression are nothing less than revolutionary, and hence Prophecy Productions and ALCEST are equally proud of having laid the foundation for a long-lasting cooperation with a contract over five records.

The first testimony of this collaboration will be the project’s debut album, “Souvenirs d’un autre monde,” to be released in summer, a record that already now can be regarded as a peerless landmark. To fill in the time until the release, you can listen to some sound samples here: www.myspace.com/alcestmusic.

bingo! :loco:

that said, "Le Secret" is great stuff, and I'm probably being overly harsh on the new stuff just to make teh funny....but myspace or not, it definitely sounds flowery

flowery doesn't bother me. hippies were flowery

i just dont know if it will keep me interested for a full length album