Alcest - Souvenirs d'un autre monde track info (+ full song)

Mort Divine

Shrine Maiden of the In-Crowd
Oct 28, 2005
Fargo, ND
Neige - All instruments and vocals*, composition, lyrics, recording

alcestcover.jpg

*Guest vocals on 'Sur l'autre rive je t'attendrai' by Audrey Sylvain.
Cover picture by Rachel Robinson

Layout by Fursy Teyssier
lesdiscrets.com
Other pictures by Fursy Teyssier and Neige.
1. Printemps Emeraude
2. Souvenirs d'un autre monde Listen to the song in full here!
3. Les Iris
4. Ciel Errant
5. Sur l'autre rive je t'attendrai.
6. Tir Nan Og​

This will be the album of the year :D

Yes this certainly will be album of the year if its able to maintain its consistent awesomeness (which I have no doubt it will).

Thanks for the update. Hopefully their is some sort of special pre-order deal with a t-shirt or something, cause that would be sweet.

Edit: The release date is August 6! can't wait!

Yes this certainly will be album of the year if its able to maintain its consistent awesomeness (which I have no doubt it will).

Thanks for the update. Hopefully their is some sort of special pre-order deal with a t-shirt or something, cause that would be sweet.

Edit: The release date is August 6! can't wait!

Yeah, I don't doubt that there will be. Prophecy is a cool label, and they did put out that amazing Empyrium boxset, so I know they're capable of doing awesome stuff for Alcest. I can't see them neglecting the second best band they've ever come across (best being Empyrium :p)

sounds is certainly better than the myspace version.... especially the drum sounds less crappy :p

this version is perfect.

Great news, I seem to love anything Neige has affiliation with.

Shall be a great album.

This is the gayest shit I've ever heard in my life.

Actually it's okay, but it's clearly a lot lighter than the EP. I hope the extreme elements aren't completely hacked off. I do also think that they're horribly overrated as well.

im going to give this a gushing review for stylus and make all the indie hipsters like it so you guys wont be able to like it any more hope this helps

they're horribly overrated as well.

i somehow agree..... with only 4 songs you can listen yet (not counting the demo) this band is almost too popular.

i'm still waiting for the whole album before making final judgement.