Alcohol!

RedDog

Humanoid typhoon
Sep 7, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma.
And not just the beer, either. :)

I want to hear some of your best (and worst) alcohol stories. Also, what beer, malt liquor, hard liquor you prefer.

My personal favorite of this week is Side Pocket malt and cheap pizza.

And as for a funny little story, couple nights ago, my hombre and I went through a bottle of R&R, he wound up outside on his back. I took one look at him, dropped where I stood, turned over and asked, "Okay, what are we lookin' at?" somehow his boot came off, he took one look at it, and promptly vomited into his own boot.

Discuss.

One of my worst (and best) alcohol stories was that other night when I took 23 shooters, most of which were red bull and jagermeister/vodka (shit really keeps you up but becomes nasty when a down hits). Before ending up throwing up in three of my friends' shoes, I told stupid shit to that girl I like, like her asking me not to vomit on me and me telling her that "I swear on my HEART that I'll NEVER throw up on you." or telling my friend I had forgotten his name but that I would "NEVER forget hers". What an evening that was though. :D

Best alcohol stories was just with a few beers and cool people having a good time, not much to be said though.

Best think I've ever drank must have been Southern Comfort, either on the rocks or plain (never tried a south and coke, sounds good), but in parties I've found you're better off with only beer, especially if there's going to be games like beer pong and stuff like that.

Oh, now it comes back to me, best alcohol story was in Prague, drinking Kozel Czerny beer, AMAZING. I must have drank 1.5 liter of that beer one night, felt so good, so smooth, not too harsh neither. GREAT lager.

Here's a picture of friends and I with the bartender hahaha.
28947_425013185210_672300210_5823726_7773978_n.jpg

Kozel Czerny is a Hungarian beer :D

My alcohol stories since I'm in this country almost 2 years ago have multiplied by 100

I remember once I was at my place with another Spanish friend, a Brit and a Swede. We had like 12 beers (Dreher, awesome Hungarian beer, 0.5l each) and a bottle of Jack Daniels (1L big bottle) for us 4. When we finished with the beers the Swede went to his place (lived like 2 mins away) and brought a whole bottle of Jägermeister :D

Needless to say we finished all the alcohol. I was half dead in the couch speaking in German to myself (according to my friends :lol:) and then I puked all the 4 walls of the bathroom like a fucking sprinkler! hahaha.
A friend of mine tried to take me to the 1st floor where my room was and after like 20 minutes of trying not to fall on the stairs I arrived upstairs, went directly to the bathroom and puked again. I slept with my head inside the toilet and then I laid down on the floor.
Like a couple hours later one of them went to the toilet and tried to open the door, but something hard was blocking it - my head :lol:

Next day I woke up like nothing happened, zero hangover... In fact I was hyperactive the whole day - until they told me what happened :D

Oh, now it comes back to me, best alcohol story was in Prague, drinking Kozel Czerny beer, AMAZING. I must have drank 1.5 liter of that beer one night, felt so good, so smooth, not too harsh neither. GREAT lager.

1.5L is 3 cans :lol:
It's nothing, even the tiniest girls here drink more than that!
I think the max amount of beer I've ever drank was like 6 liters before switching to something stronger :lol: (anyways I'm famous among the university community here for being one of the craziest drunktards here :D, so don't take my word as a rule)

^ Yeah man I know haha, nobody would be bragging at drinking 3 beers, I'm mainly noticing how it's dirt cheap compared to here (about 6$ a bottle in a bar, the three ones in total cost me less than 2 canadian in Czech Republic). Anyways I shouldn't even have been drinking, was on Accutane (isotretinoin), which already hits your liver pretty hard but it was too good an occasion not to do so.

By the way Kozel Czerny is a Czech beer, even though it's sold everywhere in eastern Europe. ;)

Hehe, yeah, everything is dirt cheap here in central Europe, I can go out a night on the best clubs here and spend around 40€ maximum. :lol:

Oh, I've seen this beer here everywhere and by the name looked Hungarian, but yeah, you must be right.

The school I go to (Polytechnique de Montréal) is pretty much famous for it's parties and beer (I'm sure P-E's heard of it :lol:). We have our own "Pub" and the students in chemical engineering have a homebrew. We're the 2nd biggest Molson customer after the Bell Center (home to the Montreal hockey club, which is pretty fucking big on beer lol).

The drunkest I've been is also one of my worst experiences. After watching a hockey game my friend and I were invited to a party with a couple of people from our program at school (not uni, before), the kind of people who don't really drink, and decided it would be a good idea to crash the party and get shitfaced out of our minds. So we get there with a fucking liter bottle of 10% Budweiser and another of this 10% shit called Black Bull. We finished the bottles, had about 6 Heinekens each, and then jello shots. The Bud was fine, but the Black Bull was seriously THE WORST SHIT I'VE EVER TASTED. Just one sip made me gag, it tastes like fermented animal ass. So we were pretty drunk, but nothing both of us couldn't handle in a regular night. Except it hadn't been a whole night, only fucking 45 mins. Needless to say, the rest wasn't much fun. I'm still blaming the Black Bull.

Usually I'm going moderately though XD Since I started uni it takes a shitload of beer to get me drunk. There's a couple of really good beers around here, and I even found a bar downtown where you can actually sit and have a tap ON YOUR TABLE. You pay like 18cents an ounce, which is absolutely ridiculous. Basically means you pay 9$ for 5 pints instead of getting just one like you usually would for that price.

I once drank almost half a bottle of whiskey that had no label while I was house sitting for a friend, he told me to help my self to the liqour cabinet, so I went for it. It was the best whiskey I ever had, but once he told me what it was a 45 year Macallan and what it was worth I felt incredibly incredibly guilty :(

Thats the only good alcohol story I remember clearly haha. Normally I prefer Jameson for liqour and New Castle when it comes to beer, but I'm only working part time now and can afford neither so I go with 40s of Bud Ice from the 7-11 near my house, I know I know, its the worst thing ever.

Ladies and gentlemen, it's storytime. Back in august, I was coming home after a show in a nearby town with some local bands and stopped off for a sixer of Shiner to relax before I crashed out, the next day being a road trip to see the Mayhem Festival. I barely get the cap off and relax my ass muscles before my phone rings. It's my bro's girlfriend, why she's calling me, I dunno. anyway, she's to be coming along on the trip and obviously has a question about it, I'll make her wait. I have Shiner. It doesn't even go to voicemail before she's calling again, so I answer. Bro is drunk and passed out in the movie theatre, and won't wake up. She's tried punching him, kicking him, yelling at him, and "other" things (Oh yes). I asked her if she held his nose, she hadnt. I happen to know that's the only way he'll wake up while drunk. I tell her to try that, but only one problem. She's already walked outside and he's got the tickets. Homeboy is stuck and the theatre's about to close. I start on my second beer. She starts hissing at me about him, I find it hilarious. I tell her to call me back if she can't get back in. thirty seconds later, I get a call from her hissing that a cop found him and bro is now trying to bribe the cop with a twenty dollar bill. I can hear his drunken ass in the background, "I will give you this if you let me go." Turns out, he was trying to bribe the cop with his receipt to the movies. The fracking reciept. fast forward to the next day. it's after the Mayhem show, I have damn near broken my nose in the Lamb of God pits, the blood has dried. I'm explaining the strings I had to pull to keep his ass out of jail, over of course, another six of Shiner. three more sixes later, I blurt out the crap about the reciept, and beer and blood comes projectile out of my nose, I laugh hysterically, pass out on the porch. Best Day Ever.

So I start with the better story:
My old drummer had a praty for new years eve in the house of his parents, it was 2005 or 2006, not sure,
pretty big house (400square metres over 3 floors) in a really small village (500 people) so we could be as
loud as we want and so on.
There were like 80 people at one time partying out pretty hard, 100 litres beer from him, 10 litres wodka,
5 litres Jägermeister a few litres wine and everybody brought at least 1 beer, so all in all, we had lots and
lots of alcohol, almost more girls than guys, awesome music and so on.
So after 10 wodka/red bull mixes (50/50, 0,2 litres each) and 3-4 beer I was in a pretty good mood, so we
started listening to some more pop style stuff to get the girls dancing, it worked!
Me and my drummer were dancing with a few girls, after a few minutes (around 23:00) one girl I was dancing
with said "wanna have some fun?" she didn't knew alot people there, only 2 to be exact, but she knew that
I am the best friend of our drummer, so 5 minutes later, after he gave me the key to the guests bed room I
had drunken sex with a really hot girl I've never seen before, and she was nuts!
After like 40 minutes, we finished, went outside, started a few fireworks with all the other guys, partied a bit
more and drank some more, awesome night!
And these are only the good things that happened to me, there were so many other things that were just
insane and pretty cool that night, like listening to a grind/crustcore band that almost nobody knows around
here, but they're from here, played the fuck the commerce festival and so on, existing since 15 years or so
crashing the party while we listened to them :D

Now the worst story:
I went to a birthday party (in november, 2°C outside)of a few friends of mine, just 5 minutes to walk away from my
parents's house, so I thought, that I could drink a bit and than walk home...bullshit.
I got pretty wasted, drank like 10 beer (0.5 litres) and a few shots, had to throw up the first time, no problem,
just drink more...yeah, good idea...
So like 2 minutes before I wanted to leave, a friend of mine walked up to me: "hey dude, I've got that booze
here that my grandfather distilled by himself" it was a 1 litre bottle full of self made booze with around 75% alcohol.
From that time (around 1:00) I have no idea what happend, all I know is that I got up around 13:00 in my room, with
my shoes, trousers and a t-shirt, no jacket or something, full of vomit and blood, grazes and bruises all over my body
chest pain and the worst hangover in my life, I had the feeling it was the worst hangover ever..not only mine, I mean
in the whole human history :D
An hour later, a friend of my brother walks in, he partied there, too, wanted to sleep at our house, left 4 hours later
than me, found me 50 metres in front of my parents's house, laying on the street, full of blood, cuts and bruises all over
smelling like vomit and alcohol, he than managed to get me inside, the ground was dry where I was laying, but it was
raining since an hour, so I had to lay there for an hour at least.
He said that he needed like 15 minutes to carry me for 50 metres, he's just 1,70m and weights 60kg, I am 1,93 and weight
over 95kg, so he had a hard time getting me inside, thankfully he found my key.

After that party, I was laying in bed for like 40 hours, not able to sleep because of all the injuries (later found out that I had
a broken rip, lost almost one litre blood, had alcohol poisoning and was hypothermic) and pain I had.
Due to the excessive abuse of really hard drinks, my liver had a pretty hard time, so I needed to take some medicine that
made me puke almost every morning. Had to take it because my liver was so damaged (was drinking alot that time and that
party almost killed me) that I almost needed a surgery, so for 3 months, the first thing I did every morning was vomiting,
stopped drinking for over a year due to this, than I started drinking again, but way more carefully and way less, only once
a month or so, and not more than 6 beers.
Broke my elbow pretty bad a year later, had to stop drinking completly due to the medication, after I stopped the medication
I didn't start drinking again, so in the last 2 years I drank almost nothing, less than I drank 4 years ago in one week.

Plenty of great stories, not many bad ones. Which is nice. My favorites are probably waking up mid-air because two colossal cruise ship police dudes were carrying me from my legs and armpits (I had taken a nap under a table at the night club and my friends had left me there) back to my cabin, passing out on the roof of a taxi booth after a naked amok bicycle strike through the main street of a Finnish city that shall remain anonymoys, and waking up butt naked in a harbor in the back of a friend's car, with my body full of rose thorns and a stolen lifesaver around my waist.

The only really bad memory I have is of a festival where I protested the results of an early morning alcohol level testing by refusing to speak until I had beaten everyone. I blowed 3.49 promils on the tester, promptly told the concerned Red Cross woman that I do not need medical help, walked back to the camped and passed out in an instant. The trip was fun as hell, but later I realized it could have ended really bad, as such alcohol levels can be pretty hazardous.

One of my best drunk memories was probably from bonfire night last year...

I had arranged to meet up with some mates and we did, we all bought a shitload of beer and all that and we headed to one of their houses. We all sat around playing xbox 360 for a few hours and i drank around 6 cans of beer in this time. then we headed out to a fireworks display and i drank another 4 cans, and 3 bottles :D I still don't remember what happened after getting to the display, its completely blank but i do remember nearly getting my face punched in by some dude haha. That was a really fun ad good day because i also met my bands new vocalist that day and we drank all day, i just wish i could have drank more earlier lol

One of my drunkest times was probably a few weeks back when i started drinking Tennents Super AKA Tramp Juice - http://gk007a0336.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/tennents.htm
Thats the strongest shit i can buy, at least the strongest beer i can find lol

I sat down and drank nearly 7 cans of that shit, then i drank another 4 cans of Carlsberg because it was there, and to top it off, I had a decent amount of Vodka :D i didn't vomit, but i sure felt like it, i had a terrible head ache the next day and i was drunk through out the next day

Ok here's mine

I started at college with my friend introducing me to these 2 twins (this isn't leading where you hope it's leading) and we get invited to their house because they're throwing a party. We get there along with about 50-60 other people and their house is FULL of expensive arabic things. So the party goes on, I drink 2 litres of cider a shite load of beer, 2 joints and then one of the twins dares me to drink a bottle of vodka, I do it because I was that guy. I walk around the house pretty smashed for a bit, goto the toilet and take the sloppiest turd ever, walk right upto a girl and go 'I JUST TOOK A SHIT' and proceed to vomit all over the floor. I run outside because I don't want to vomit all over people so I do it on the streets I then get back and crash out on the sofa and the other twin had wrapped me up in a nice (expensive)rug I wake up about 2 hours later puking all over this fucking rug I mean a HUGE puddle. I go downstairs to talk to those people who are always awake at parties but aren't usually very intresting then proceed to my mates house the next morning and ware off my hangover with a sunday bill of spongebob sqaurepants :D

worked behind a bar at a wedding, drank a few glasses of champagne, 3 or 4 glasses of some crazy fruit punch, 15+ small pissweak french beers, downed a large jug full of champagne in just under 3 seconds :s, best part of 2 bottles of wine, several cocktails and then 5 rounds of shots. I stayed upright all night serving at the bar, got a bonus for doing an especially good job. Probably 50/50 the I would have died when I went home if I hadn't been looked after. Bad times.

On other occasions:

Pissed in the doorway of a large apartment block where I was at a party, then proceeded to smoke a whole pack of marlborough reds in the 15 min walk home. I don't even smoke!

Pissed on the door of some nutcase evangelical church

Ran through the streets in our boxers in freezing rain at 5AM

Got a lift with an incredibly high guy, picked up hitch-hikers, one of whom proceeded to have an epileptic fit in the back after the driver almost crashed because he took both hands off the wheel to mess with his ipod

Got my face coloured in with charcoal when i'd passed out so when i went to the loo in the morning I had a completely black face and bright red eyes from charcoal dust getting in them. Scared the living shit out of me.

i could go on.....

On my 21st-
I found my brother naked in my lawn. Had to basically carry him to bed.

Other times-
My brother was on the driveway, whipped out his wiener and pissed straight up, spraying himself with piss.

My brother passed out on a toilet. I checked up on him and told him to wrap it up. 5 minutes later, he's on the ground, face first, and he shit his pants.

Before my brother left for the military we partied. He got naked, slipped, fell, ended up -naked- on top of a girl we know and he couldn't get up.

My friend got cocked at my house then started rolling around on the ground screaming, "I'll never total again.".

My friend was passed out drunk in the backyard of a Halloween party while the owner of the house was kicking me and his girlfriend out for I can't remember why. I ended up getting into a fight with the owner of the house and chaos ensued with 20-30 people kicking the shit out of me AND my friend's girl. My friend woke up from all the commotion and proceeded to beat ass while dressed as Coach Hines from MADTV and somehow break up the huge crowd of people kicking me as I lay on the ground. My buddy got his girl back to the car and forgot me passed out on the front lawn. I woke up and stumbled away and broke my big toe because one of my shoes was missing and I was so disoriented. My buddy to this day still brags about how he whooped all those people and I have to take his word for it because I didn't see any of it.

50416_118677514811055_8283799_n.jpg

Yup, I'm not very fond with Magyar food but I absolutely love the drinks :lol:

I remember this other time in an international exchange-students party here, 99% of them spanish, and it was hosted by a really hot Hungarian chick and her brother.
Halfway through the party they brought an unlabelled bottle from the kitchen. Ok let me tell you that it was one of my first nights out in Hungary, so I wasn't familiar with the drinks here (stuck to vodka lemon or whiskey coke). The bottle was homemade Pálinka and from what I've been told it goes up to 80% v/v alcohol.

I started taking shots from the bottle and ended up sleeping on the snow at around -15ºC :lol: Good that my friends were goofing around and saw the silhouette of a human body carved in snow with me inside :lol: