alestorm hitting the charts...

don't know what emule is.... but since i mastered the CD i of course already have a back up copy of the master disc.... just want the real deal for my collection of CDs i've worked on.

Manager just replied to my request and told me he's on it.
the very same day I'll get the CDs I'll forward one copy of each version (ltd and regular) to you of course.
So far I haven't seen them myself...I hope they'll arrive in the next couple of days

Update:

USA Billboard Heatseekers Chart - 87th

Wootness! It's the chart for people who haven't been in the mainstream charts before (the Billboard Top 100).

= about 600 copies (including downloads).

I'd really really like to know how many people got it illegal in contrast. Probably several if not tens of thousands...

Well, nevermind... congrats! :kickass: You guys delivered quality work.

= about 600 copies (including downloads).

I'd really really like to know how many people got it illegal in contrast. Probably several if not tens of thousands...

yeah, for the UK it was around 1000 copies in the first week I think, (in the stores, online sales not counted).

curious to see how it does in the second week (this was just the first week after release)...and yes on the illegal downloads, but that's just how it is today.

Gavin: Thanks!

I remember when i first heard some of the stuff, i immediately thought this was an important step for you as a producer.
congratulations man :kickass:

...and yes on the illegal downloads, but that's just how it is today.

Hopefully the people buy some original exemplar, after listen to it illegaly. When I dig an album, I fucking need it in my hands!

As a vinyl collector..I have one question, Lasse. Ever planned to do a Vinyl master? Or is this not enough lucrativ?