Alex Arellano video

The Fractured Dimension

New Metal Member
Feb 26, 2006
There is a video of Alex playing drums to "Falling Down Stairs" on www.thefractureddimension.com as well as more info on the line up and a probable release date. We've been chatting with Marcel Coenen about a lead or two and are still in touch with the mighty Jarzombek (whose videos and Blotted Science cd I can't wait for!). Sweet:headbang:

Holy shit, that's awesome! I love how he first plays syncopated parts along with the keyboards, and then mixes them into an awesome beat. When is your CD coming out?

We're going to try to have it done by Christmas. It's been so long now it seems like that would be a good xmas present for us:) Thanks for the knid words bro, Alex is a very humble guy so that will make his day.

haha its good.. just so insane. really calculated yet unorthodox... i loved the drumming on the power of omens stuff too. i like the free flowing feel to his style.. seems to lack accenting intensity at certain moments because of that (especially the PoO stuff) but i still dig it.

didnt gene hoglan say the drums falling down the steps remark about richard christy? i think this fits the bill a little more. haha

The Fractured Dimension said:
Is that good or bad? :)