Alex Beyrodt in Primal Fear....sorta

Kai-Guy

May 8, 2003
Colorado
Visit site
Got this from Melodic Rock.com. It will be cool to see Alex at Prog/Power again!!!:headbang:

Alex Beyrodt's Last Words:
I'm totally happy and satisfied to be back with Primal Fear and I'm proud to be a part of Primal Fear family! We know each other for so long, shared a lot of great memories and hotel rooms. We've travelled thousands of miles together and Mat is my friend for a lifetime. The Primal Fear / UDO tour was one of the best experiences of my career The new songs are killer and new setlist is even more exciting than ever. I can't wait to enter the stage in Mexico City and start my engine! [Magnus Karlsson has just become the proud parent of twins and is current busy on home duties!]

i love alex, but magnus karlsson i was really looking forward to seeing him live but its ok alex can play great as well, i saw him with silent force in 01 at ppusa 3 and it was still one of my top bands to see live at ppusa very amazing

What happened with Magnus Karlsson? He's no more in the band??? I'll probably go see Primal Fear in Montreal next month and I really wanted to see Karlsson play live...That being said, Beyrodt will surely do a killer job too.

What happened with Magnus Karlsson? He's no more in the band??? I'll probably go see Primal Fear in Montreal next month and I really wanted to see Karlsson play live...That being said, Beyrodt will surely do a killer job too.

Magnus has 2 (yes two) newborns to bond with. He is making the right decision to stay home this time.

I'm personally kinda upset about this. I like both guitarists and am sure Beyrodt will do as fine a job as Karlsson, but Magnus is one of my favorite guitarists and writers out there, and I was really looking forward to the chance to meet and talk to him on the tour next month.

I'm personally kinda upset about this. I like both guitarists and am sure Beyrodt will do as fine a job as Karlsson, but Magnus is one of my favorite guitarists and writers out there, and I was really looking forward to the chance to meet and talk to him on the tour next month.

Yeah, it is a shame on that level, but I am trying to focus on the positives.(Always look on the bright side of life!)